• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Why insert a witty clever line here, when I can just say something clichè

Sunny Haley

I really love birds
Roleplay Type(s)

Well, well, well.

Here I am once again, asking for help. For a friend. Or an acquaintance. 

I am here because I cannot focus on my story or other things I should be writing!

So here I am. Once again. Looking for roleplays.

I'll list my rules, and then maybe a couple ideas for pairings. Maybe a plot.

So! Shall we?

First off, my name is Haley and I greatly appreciate you clicking on my topic.

I am 22 and reside on the west coast of the U.S.of.A. I do have a full time job that runs 8-10 hours a day during the week.

I'm more free on the weekends, however I do tend to stay up during the week. I can get quite a bit of replies out when I want to.

I am asking that you be open minded, but aren't we all? I do prefer the female role, however I am always, always open to doubling.

I'm slowly getting used to roleplaying more males, and am hoping to be able to do MxF pairings, and I will play the male.

But soon! So anyway, please be literate, and try your very hardest to avoid one liners. Dialogue is the only exception. Period.

Please be over 18.

As for what I prefer in my roleplays; I enjoy romance, and I am such a sucker for drama. I like action and adventure, and am waiting to find the perfect person still to bring it out of me.

I do roleplay only in PM on this site, but am welcome to email. Now as for what I would like to roleplay...

I have pairings, but I'm sure you've seen them countless times in other topics. I highly encourage you tell me ideas you have. Anything you've been wanting to roleplay. I'm open to new things. But there are things I will not roleplay.

I will not to anime. I do not watch any.(Also, I do not like anime pictures. I prefer real time, or a wonderful description of your character)

I will not do fandoms, but I do welcome characters from a show or movie if you would like to use their personality.

I am not into BDSM, or anything hardcore along those lines. IF you are, we can come to some middle ground.

I can't think of anything else. But I can tell you as we go along if something I don't like is brought up..

Now as for pairings...

best friends

enemies

camping trip(not a pairing, but ooh fun)

step siblings

Different locations for our characters to meet at

College

Library

Coffee shop

Street

Store

Annnnd, that's all I can pull out right now. Please send me a PM. I do not get notifications when topics are replied to!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back