• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Why doesn't this work?

Rramallamadingdong

"Hold me, Sam. That was beautiful."
Hey!
So I've just been coding my partner search thread (which worked perfectly at first!) But then I edit the whole thing (I just added a letter that was missing) and it's... Gone.
I have no idea where I made the mistake, so I was hoping you guys could tell me what's going on there.
This is the code
Code:
[div=width:330px;background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ce/96/c6/ce96c6f9098d22a87363c7d941bb4b4f.jpg); Background-size:cover][div=visibility:hidden][accordion=100%]{slide=[div=visibility: visible;width:310px;height:250px;background:url(http://miam-images.m.i.pic.centerblog.net/808de499.png) no-repeat center center; Background-size:100%][div=margin-left:55px; font-size:14px; Line-height:8px; color: black]x
X

[Font=Mali]Hey everyone!

what's up guys,

and welcome to

my 1x1 search!

sit down, gather

'round the fire;

let's get started![/Font][/div][Font=Mali]}[Div=visibility:visible;width:295px;margin:10px;color:black; background:url(https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2015/09/17/13/02/background-944062_1280.jpg); Background-size:cover][div=margin:20px]
[Font=Mali]What can you expect from me?
• I usually write 3 to 6 paragraphs, a little more or less depending on the situation.
• I usually reply at least once a day. If I happen to be MIA for longer than a week, feel free to poke me, chances are I just forgot to reply.
• I can play every gender and pairing, binary and non-binary.

Basically, that's what I'd like to be able to expect from you, too.

Okay, for pairings, plots and stuff:
I have a lot of em, more than I could possibly fit into one thread, so I'd be happy if you would just PM me with a genre you're interested in and we could brainstorm.
I promise I don't bite![/font][/div]

And this is how it looks...

no slide

Doesn't seem you closed the slide.
x
X

Hey everyone!

what's up guys,

and welcome to

my 1x1 search!

sit down, gather

'round the fire;

let's get started!

What can you expect from me?
• I usually write 3 to 6 paragraphs, a little more or less depending on the situation.
• I usually reply at least once a day. If I happen to be MIA for longer than a week, feel free to poke me, chances are I just forgot to reply.

I have a lot of em, more than I could possibly fit into one thread, so I'd be happy if you would just PM me with a genre you're interested in and we could brainstorm.
I promise I don't bite!

Oh man I can't believe I made a mistake like that X') now how do I get rid of that second book showing under my accordion?^^"

Doesn't seem you closed the slide.
x
X

Hey everyone!

what's up guys,

and welcome to

my 1x1 search!

sit down, gather

'round the fire;

let's get started!

What can you expect from me?

I promise I don't bite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back