• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lord Fish

Fish fingers make me angry
I will play soft jazz in your ears with my magnificent fish mouth. i want to talk to somebody and maybe even one day I will feed you pistachios.
Looking for small children in all Boston playgrounds, I have inserted tags in all of them so they can't escape me.
I can't breathe underwater, I am not Aquaman. Please don't give an orange skin-suit or a giant yellow sea horse.
If that's you Kermit, I don't want to talk right now.
I am a saltwater fish, not a fresh one, so if you're a frog or salmon the relationship won't work.

I feel like I've come across a being far too powerful for the human mind to comprehend. And slowly, as my hands type out this fear-wrought message—despite their trembling, despite the pounding of my heart—a revelation comes to me.

Lovecraft was right about one thing: there do exist Eldritch Gods. But he was wrong in that they would come to us with names like Cthulhu or Dagon. No...they would come to us with different names.
Names like Lord Fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back