Other Why did you pick your name?

I chose my name because I used to love turtles awhile ago (lol I still love them) but one of my old best friends would always call me mean obviously jokingly and he also started calling me turtle so one day I just merged the two names together and got MeanieTurtle.

ȑ̸͖̖͍͔̣͉͈̱̩̲̮͎͗ͬ̉̅̒̐͛ͫ̓̀́͟͞͞ͅe̡͇͚̦͍̦ͮ͊̆ͦ͋͛̍͆͆ẩ̏̎҉̡̭͓͕͇̞̝̮̭̗̰͙s̡͔͎̪͓̠͖̲͔̫̱̤̟̞͔͍̺̠ͨ̐͋ͨ͛͋̈̓͋͡ͅo̡̺̣̤̲̟̦̭̲͙ͭ̓̆͐̇̄ͤ̾̆̓̔͜n̶̡̻̻̰̯̜̝̣̬̝͔̼̈́̐̒̒̃͛́ͬͤ͒ͪͭ̏̎̀̕͜sͦ̒̓̊̽ͮ͆̽̊̎̔ͤ͑ͤ͗͆͂̋͏̰͚̬̦̕.̡̢̃̀͋̓͊͐͋ͥ͑̍ͣ̕̕͏̤̟̯̫̺̫̝̠ͅ ̧̢̙̗̮̜̗͈̤̞̃̎̋ͅͅB̴̛̪͚̗͖̬̼̙͓̗̾͂ͣ͛ͣ͊̾͌̐ͭ̌ͪ̽̀͢Ṵ͉̯͈̫̯̣̠̙̤̰̮̲̱ͦ̏̀̆̽͗̇̋̀ͯ̿̅̈͑͢͜ͅ

oBKa5EK.png

Well my name is a combination of my real name mixed with some custom elvish language I used to talk in way back when I joined the site. It's nothing much but it's even where I got the nickname "The Sveik"

Polyblank is a polygon without data on it, And I feel like I have a lot to learn.
My other choice was "Cyclopiareader" Because I have a fascination for reading about facial mutations and pushing my limits on what I can visually handle.

Well my name is a combination of my real name mixed with some custom elvish language I used to talk in way back when I joined the site. It's nothing much but it's even where I got the nickname "The Sveik"
I find this post humorous. I mean, "way back"? Live here another two years, then say that, bud XD

Anyway.

Darth Corvus, the Last Disciple of the Force, was a character I developed while RPing with Ian Temero nearly seven years ago now. At the time, he wanted to RP a StarWars type game, having been inspired by the KOTOR games for the original Xbox. He made this OP piece of shit, and so, in the name of true rivalry, I had to make a villain that could trump his hero. If you want to know more, just click on the spoiler button.

His guy was a former Sith, training under the Sith Lord at the time (and showing much promise), then getting shoved forward in time by multiple hundreds of thousands of years during one of his master's experiments. Originally he was the only student, but we decided that this was all actually before the Rule of Two, so my character became the student that stayed and eventually "killed" his master.

Or so he thought. That's a story for another time, though.

Anyway, when Ian's character went and killed the person he BELIEVED was the Sith Lord, then ran, Corvus went searching for him. During the search, Corvus got stuck in a Force nexus with a bunch of small fry Sith soldiers that he took along, and while he could't repair his ship, the Force preserved him and the other Sith while they slept. Unaware of what was happening, they survived the same hundreds of thousands of years that Ian (also the name of the character) had survived. To Corvus, though, it only felt like eight years. During his time in the nexus, Corvus experimented, his powers growing and developing, and soon he had mastered his own special technique. He became a puppeteer, controlling another's body perfectly with the Force. Those who had a strong connection and training with the Force would be able to break his grasp, but there were so very few that could actually do it. Eventually, as the story went on, not even Ian was able to resist it completely.

Lots of time passes, Ian gathers followers, friends, and even a lover, all while righting wrongs, killing Sith, and running from a determined Corvus. Some weird shit happens when they bump into their master once, resulting in Ian having a new scar on one arm where Corvus technically chopped it off but didn't because of reality/space/time warping powers (don't ask), and Corvus having one less row of beads on his hood were an alternate reality Ian had chopped it off before dying a gruesome death. Corvus disappears for a long time, but Ian and his crew still had to run from the Procession of War - four Sith of intense power that want his strength (Oblivion could literally suck Force users dry and use their power, a power based on understanding from KOTOR II) - and Ian has two children with his lover. When the kids were three, Oblivion overthrew Ian and Corvus' master, ACTUALLY killing him on the face of Korriban. As this is happening, Corvus suddenly reappears, chasing Ian onto Korriban while one of Ian's crew runs away with his children. Corvus searches for some time, has a TRULLY epic battle with Ian (resulting in at least a few tombs being absolutely destroyed), and in the end, he kills Ian. Now is a good time to mention that Corvus has been trying to kill Ian for thirty three years now. By the death of Ian, Corvus may in fact have made himself the most powerful Force user in existence at that time.

After Ian's death, everything spirals downhill for the crew. Naomi (the lover) flies into a very un-Jedi like rage, and fueled by the natural dark energy of Korriban, duels Corvus as if possessed. Unlike Ian, who fought smart, Naomi used simply brute strength, and the duel with Corvus resulted in the planet LITERALLY being split in two. Naomi dies, and Corvus seeks out and obliterates Oblivion. How ironic. After this, he goes out to eradicate Ian's crew, failing to locate his children, however. After spending multiple years fruitlessly searching for them, Corvus notices his connection to the Force seeming to wane. Realizing that Ian was the only reason he was continuing to grow, he sets out to destroy every other trained Force user in the galaxy. He nearly succeeds.

When the children turned 16, events lead them to prematurely have to seek out new masters, learning from the five remaining trained Force users left alive besides Corvus in order to be able to fight him. Their story begins there and another eighteen years of story takes place. Eventually, Corvus falls, and the Force begins to find its way back into the galaxy like it was before. So ends the story of Darth Corvus, the Last Disciple of the Force.

There's so much more to the story, but it's been running for seven years. Longer even, I think. Either way, it's been building and shaping that entire time, having more and more thrown into it to make it a rich and epic story. So... Forgive me for not telling all of it :)

My title has another story, and it actually dates back to the Merge.
When GgAce sold the site to D.Wiz, he went and founded a new site: SuperHeroZone! SHZ was fun and all, and we even got a villain alliance running to try and take down the heroes, but that never went anywhere. Anyway, I eventually made a "king of the hill" kind of game, which I had played here once and had a lot of fun with it, and it went really well. I didn't intend to do anything, but people were defeating the purpose by making new hills. It was super funny, but peace? Unacceptable. So I enacted my powers as the Avenging Thread God and eradicated other hills, forcing them all to compete for the One Hill. Eventually I also had fun and just made it so that everything went crazy and they just had to survive as the hill tried to claim THEM, but yeah. That's the story.

Last edited:
So i have been seeing a different variety of names many of them have different meanings or they are just them. I started to wonder.... Why? why did you guys choose your names? I choose mine because it means "the eye" refering to god. I have always been a watchful person for others and also means hot spring i always had a connection with water. hby
I was originally PiToTheTenth (PiCubed was taken), but people online kept calling me "pito" because apparently English is hard or something (clarification: yes it's hard for me too)
So I changed it to SliceThePi

I find this post humorous. I mean, "way back"? Live here another two years, then say that, bud XD

Anyway.

Darth Corvus, the Last Disciple of the Force, was a character I developed while RPing with Ian Temero nearly seven years ago now. At the time, he wanted to RP a StarWars type game, having been inspired by the KOTOR games for the original Xbox. He made this OP piece of shit, and so, in the name of true rivalry, I had to make a villain that could trump his hero. If you want to know more, just click on the spoiler button.

His guy was a former Sith, training under the Sith Lord at the time (and showing much promise), then getting shoved forward in time by multiple hundreds of thousands of years during one of his master's experiments. Originally he was the only student, but we decided that this was all actually before the Rule of Two, so my character became the student that stayed and eventually "killed" his master.

Or so he thought. That's a story for another time, though.

Anyway, when Ian's character went and killed the person he BELIEVED was the Sith Lord, then ran, Corvus went searching for him. During the search, Corvus got stuck in a Force nexus with a bunch of small fry Sith soldiers that he took along, and while he could't repair his ship, the Force preserved him and the other Sith while they slept. Unaware of what was happening, they survived the same hundreds of thousands of years that Ian (also the name of the character) had survived. To Corvus, though, it only felt like eight years. During his time in the nexus, Corvus experimented, his powers growing and developing, and soon he had mastered his own special technique. He became a puppeteer, controlling another's body perfectly with the Force. Those who had a strong connection and training with the Force would be able to break his grasp, but there were so very few that could actually do it. Eventually, as the story went on, not even Ian was able to resist it completely.

Lots of time passes, Ian gathers followers, friends, and even a lover, all while righting wrongs, killing Sith, and running from a determined Corvus. Some weird shit happens when they bump into their master once, resulting in Ian having a new scar on one arm where Corvus technically chopped it off but didn't because of reality/space/time warping powers (don't ask), and Corvus having one less row of beads on his hood were an alternate reality Ian had chopped it off before dying a gruesome death. Corvus disappears for a long time, but Ian and his crew still had to run from the Procession of War - four Sith of intense power that want his strength (Oblivion could literally suck Force users dry and use their power, a power based on understanding from KOTOR II) - and Ian has two children with his lover. When the kids were three, Oblivion overthrew Ian and Corvus' master, ACTUALLY killing him on the face of Korriban. As this is happening, Corvus suddenly reappears, chasing Ian onto Korriban while one of Ian's crew runs away with his children. Corvus searches for some time, has a TRULLY epic battle with Ian (resulting in at least a few tombs being absolutely destroyed), and in the end, he kills Ian. Now is a good time to mention that Corvus has been trying to kill Ian for thirty three years now. By the death of Ian, Corvus may in fact have made himself the most powerful Force user in existence at that time.

After Ian's death, everything spirals downhill for the crew. Naomi (the lover) flies into a very un-Jedi like rage, and fueled by the natural dark energy of Korriban, duels Corvus as if possessed. Unlike Ian, who fought smart, Naomi used simply brute strength, and the duel with Corvus resulted in the planet LITERALLY being split in two. Naomi dies, and Corvus seeks out and obliterates Oblivion. How ironic. After this, he goes out to eradicate Ian's crew, failing to locate his children, however. After spending multiple years fruitlessly searching for them, Corvus notices his connection to the Force seeming to wane. Realizing that Ian was the only reason he was continuing to grow, he sets out to destroy every other trained Force user in the galaxy. He nearly succeeds.

When the children turned 16, events lead them to prematurely have to seek out new masters, learning from the five remaining trained Force users left alive besides Corvus in order to be able to fight him. Their story begins there and another eighteen years of story takes place. Eventually, Corvus falls, and the Force begins to find its way back into the galaxy like it was before. So ends the story of Darth Corvus, the Last Disciple of the Force.

There's so much more to the story, but it's been running for seven years. Longer even, I think. Either way, it's been building and shaping that entire time, having more and more thrown into it to make it a rich and epic story. So... Forgive me for not telling all of it :)

My title has another story, and it actually dates back to the Merge.
When GgAce sold the site to D.Wiz, he went and founded a new site: SuperHeroZone! SHZ was fun and all, and we even got a villain alliance running to try and take down the heroes, but that never went anywhere. Anyway, I eventually made a "king of the hill" kind of game, which I had played here once and had a lot of fun with it, and it went really well. I didn't intend to do anything, but people were defeating the purpose by making new hills. It was super funny, but peace? Unacceptable. So I enacted my powers as the Avenging Thread God and eradicated other hills, forcing them all to compete for the One Hill. Eventually I also had fun and just made it so that everything went crazy and they just had to survive as the hill tried to claim THEM, but yeah. That's the story.

Hey xD it'd been like a year xHx felt like the right thing to say

oh forgot i changed my name.
Because i'm the youngest and i always get left behind. from family to friends

I keep Madagascar hissing cockroaches as pets. So, I named myself after that I suppose. I find them rather endearing and I tend to spoil them along with my cats and dog.

Because people like to make fun of my obsession with peppermint , calling me other mint names like Mentos, Spearmint, Tea Mint, Etc. So MINT became my name.

Username on the site I was primarily role playing on. Figured why not keep it in case any old rp friends are on here too.

i came up with mermaidpop when i created a spotify account, because i'm a mermaid & pop is, you know, a music genre. i like the sound of it so i've been carrying it over to other sites!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back