Other Why did you pick your name?

I like to draw hearts alot when i'm bored for some reason and the storm part comes from the fact storms are a basic thing in where I live, the 78 just represents an episode I like from an anime.

My name is StrawberryAvalanche, and the reason behind it is my fondness for the song "Strawberry Avalanche" by Owl City. My friends have been calling me Strawberry for so long that it has stuck, and now I use it wherever I can.

I'm a classics nerd (as far as ancient Greece is concerned,) and know enough latin to make pretty expressions/roleplay sever names, or ominous user names. This one - 'Death Canine/death dog' is just because I wanted something creepy, as a horror fan.

I like the color coral and it (coral reefs) happens to be a main theme, symbolism of a concept I'm working on. I'm surprised no one was using it already when I registered but I'm thankful!.

I have bunny, I've always loved bunnies since they're so cute and lovable. And I like Halloween. That's resold

Oh boy, mine has a story

So i got by 606 because 707 was available as a name which was my username on feralfront and I like to keep things the same. 606 is part of the longer username I tend to go by, lazyartist606. I went with lazyartist606 because I do love art but my motivation and energy and inspiration never line up so, I don't do it as often as I would like so that's the lazyartist.

606 came from the common nickname of MC given by 707 in the mystic messenger fandom which I was obsessed with for a while (still am) and on Instagram, I went by some stupid name it was like xx_error_606_xx to something real dumb and cringe and my friend, whenever they tagged me in stuff simply looked up 606 and was able to find me so said I should keep the number 606 so I slapped it on the end of lazyartist and then it simply stuck.

I go by 606 now to remember feralfront as I was 707 and where I started to rp and 606 is part of my usual goto username and here we are. Also being called 606, 6, six is better than lazy, don't need everyone to be calling me out XD

It's a name for my demon oc that I made last year and with me liking the name too much I decided to use it as my username

I originally loved incorporating "shark" into all of my usernames, then one day I decided to add "bark" since it rhymed 😭

Willow, because I like the way weeping willow trees look in autumn, and mere, because I find it pleasing as a suffix, and could be extrapolated to mean 'A mere Willow', which is what I am.

Found a cool word based around anaesthetic i like the vibes of, swapped around some letters to make it more unique looking then bam new username
its kind of generic but i see cool colors and shapes in my head when i read it so ive stuck with it lol

My name is Kit, and I'm nonbinary, and I like the honorific Mx./Mixter. So I'm Mx. Kit, or MxKit in various places online!

It has been my go-to name since 2020. Plus, I just like it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back