Other Why did you pick your name?

twenty-seven is my favourite number, but twenty-seven is too long of a name, and twenty doesn't have the same ring as seven. plus, seven is a lucky number.

i had a fantasy medieval roblox group back in the day, i would RP as a drunkard and refer to people as "my lorsh" (lord) and it became a meme

i really loved the youtuber cryaotic growing up...so...caiotic
and now hes a bad person so thats fun jfghjdfglflk

luna : means moon in spanish, i do considering myself a bit of a night owl ^^ (i would've prefered something to do with rain but it didn't sound as nice )
aris: sounds really pretty idk, also it's similar to "ares" so it kind of relates my interest in mythology

also lunnaris is the name of a mythological unicorn in a book from my childhood called "The Idhún's Memories" by Laura Gallego so there's also that link!

My orginal name was Phantomtip which is a warrior cat name i made (and one my OC's if i could ever draw lol right now she's just a thought in my mind) it's also a play on phantom of the opera and phantom theives as I love the opera in question and persona (mainly persona 5) the word Tip in her name is the direct play on "tip of the iceburg" as she's a white she-cat and iceburgs are well white.

as for my name now He's basically my favorite character from blue exorcist (or ao no exorcist)

Last edited:
So! My name (irl) is Clovis. When I was younger, a lot of people would call me Clover or Clove. So, when I was in junior high and created my school email, I chose 'clovisinclovers' before the @whateveremailprovider it was. And after that when I started to venture onto the internet, it just became a nice little username for me to use!

Always been pretty quiet in RL and name starts with a Z so after years of Sarutobi/Saru between two here and a past forum, then a few brief names in between it hit me to use this name. Sounded cool to me, fits the RL aspects I share with it and also started using it as my YT/Gamertags as well for the most part. So instead of a return to Saru, decided to use this fitting name here.

Couldn't get the song out of my head! Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games, and the Atomic Age is one of my favorite periods of history 😄☢️

I like combining words.

Etyma refers to the origination of a given subject. Märchen refers to the German word for “fairytale.”

Thus, I shortened Etyma-Marchen to Etymarchen.

Well.. As you see my name is named cannibal girl and i know it might seem weird... ( LOL) but like i got it from vampire diaries and jennifer body if you know these movies. ^_^

my name came to me via a friend.
As I was a part of a knighthood/ HMA guild, and pretty fast with swords.
And i was a Tolkien nerd.
so they named me Megilagor, which roughly translates to from tolkien elvish "Swift Sword/Blade"
and it stuck to me.

I chose it because i love the taste of strawberries, plus at that moment i was drinking a strawberry creme frappucino from starbucks, so that definitely helped.

I was watching Inventing Anna when I created this account. Anna Chlumsky, who I haven’t seen since My Girl, is in it, and is completely adorable 🥰. It all sent me down Nostalgia Lane, and so I chose my name after her iconic character, Vada.

“I only surround myself with people who I find intellectually stimulating.”

I was watching Inventing Anna when I created this account. Anna Chlumsky, who I haven’t seen since My Girl, is in it, and is completely adorable 🥰. It all sent me down Nostalgia Lane, and so I chose my name after her iconic character, Vada.

“I only surround myself with people who I find intellectually stimulating.”
Fun fact: in my native language, 'vada' actually means 'flaw', haha. I was wondering whether it was somehow related and now I get to find out it's actually a name! Haven't heard that one before.

Fun fact: in my native language, 'vada' actually means 'flaw', haha. I was wondering whether it was somehow related and now I get to find out it's actually a name! Haven't heard that one before.
Oh, neat! If there’s one thing I am, it’s flawed, so it works that way too! 😅

Thanks for the info. I love learning new little tidbits like that ☺️

I wanted a new start in the RP world so didn't go back to an old username. I love puns and Persephone and then was very proud of myself for creativity

So i have been seeing a different variety of names many of them have different meanings or they are just them. I started to wonder.... Why? why did you guys choose your names? I choose mine because it means "the eye" refering to god. I have always been a watchful person for others and also means hot spring i always had a connection with water. hby
Was making an account on a site and was pressed for a name. So I looked through basically anything and everything until I just said "Screw it, I'm going with Roomy". Though over time the name evolved into Roomeii, so that's neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back