Other Why did you pick your name?

I actually had 3 usernames I used to cycle through on various websites growing up. Unfortunately 2 of the 3 are super common and always get used so I had to pick another. I finally settled on the name of my Ridley Scott's Aliens self-insert Xenomorph rp character by the name of Sa'ryyl'yss. Most sites don't let you use the apostrophes in the username, so I just do without.

I am guaranteed never to run into the "This username is already in use. Please pick another" message ever again.

Because most days I’m in daze in a lazy kind of way so I need to take lazy days to be in a lazy daze so im not lazy always

Because I'm the opposite of clever, and the first RPG I tried on my first smartphone told me to "Enter a name".

Pakku from Avatar the Last Airbender
Ven is pulled from Ventus meaning air. I was playing KH: Birth By Sleep at the time. Plus I'm an air sign so there's that.

I did cause I'm Genderfluid and chose Riley but my best friend has a rhoticism soooo....she calls me Wiley [Why-lee] haha which also makes me think of
wile e coyote GIF

I'm a huge Godzilla nerd and I was in a goofy mood from one of the funniest anime I've ever watched, so when I made the name I decided to pay homage to the chibi anime characters that always make me laugh, and my longtime love of the Godzilla franchise.

So yeah. Boring. Lol.

Cheers!

World of Warcraft, heh.
I played a Draenei Beast master and it just somehow reminded me of a character from my favourite childhood novels- Animorphs. His name was Aximili Esgarrouth Isthill; and it just kinda stuck. I love it, though X3

The name Arstao (Are - Stell) , was a name I made a couple months ago for a RP character, and I ended up falling in love with the name, and I decided to change my name to it because I thought it was really cute and adorable. During this time I actually was looking for a different username because I didn't like my previous username, and the Arstao kinda just clicked with me, and I decided to stick with it!

I just randomly came up with GutensTheGamer - it's reminiscent of my Scratch username (Gutens) and my old Sploder username (Gutens). :/:

I've always loved the lily flower. I wanted a name in similarity to that, but also something that sounded like a good fit for a warrior cat name when I was on FeralFront lol.

Picked my name because sea bunnies, also known more commonly as Jorunna parva, is an adorable little creature. They’re so small and cute.

My name derives from the state I live in along with working at the family butcher shop. An easy blend of where I come from and what I have done for work. Like to think it sounds kind of intimidating perhaps....

So, my name IRL is Peach, and a nickname that is used for me mainly online is Peachy. Ironically, I have strawberry-blonde hair that looks peach tinted, and my favourite colour is peach (And Peach the fruits? So good hhh). A joke that arised from that in one of my old roleplay OOC chats was that I'm "Aesthetically Peachy". And so yeah, now I use AestheticallyPeachy as an online username! (The xX and Xx at the beginning and end are supposed to be the aesthetic part btw).

When I first moved to Germany, my host grandmother had a tea in her cabinet called Turteltee. It was supposed to be a tea for people in love. Something about that sang to me and I have used it ever since.

Mine is based off of my favorite Oc Eris Rebelson who is Loki's daughter she is the Creator of Chaos. The name Eris originates form the Greek goddess Eris who was the equivalent of Loki for the Greeks

I just really like citrus fruit. Lemons, limes, clementines, mandarins, pomelo all of em except grapefruits. Lemons and limes just make me really happy whenever i see them or squeeze them and make a lemon-lime-ade, or put lemon in my drinks and stuff.

TLDR; Citrus is good

I just named my account after myself bc I'm unoriginal and chronically can't think of better names so I almost always just use 'Stennie' lol

My name comes from a Swedish duo called Vargas & Lagola. They release their own music and they also write for many other artists around the world. =)

One of my first ever characters was named Midnight Lyncan, although the last name periodically got swapped out for Lycan in the future, and then stuck that way. I realised she needed parents, so I gave her mother and father names. Her mother was called Mediae, latin for Midnight. Yes, I was very creative as a child. XD

But eventually I liked her name more, so I became Mediae Lycan. It's my online name in most places, so if you see a Mediae, or Mediae Lycan hanging around on any other sites, say hi! (:

Honestly, I change it constantly, so I'm not the best person to ask. This one might be around to stay, though, lol

I love names that sound like they could be found in a D&D manual or as a boss fight in a Dark Souls game. Basically names with fantasy vibes.

Rizen was coined by my sister, as a name befitting of a demon OC.

It's a combination of a cartoon character's name and my own irl name. It makes for the cute nicknames of Prince and Chai, and I've liked it enough to use it on several sites for a few years now. Never had an issue with someone else already having the same username either :)

Because now I give you permission to address me properly now that Im here.

jokes. ☠ cuz it's what everyone calls meh and preferred pronouns are : "hey you/no, not you, you!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back