Other Why did you pick your name?

HK-50 is an assassination Droid from one of my favorite Star Wars stories (Knights of the Old Republic II : the Sith Lords) , and as anyone who knows me knows , I love assassin droids very , very much. It used to be HK-50-09 (nine just seemed good at the time) , but then I made a character with that name , so I changed it to just HK Fifty to avoid confusion. 

HK-50 is an assassination Droid from one of my favorite Star Wars stories (Knights of the Old Republic II : the Sith Lords) , and as anyone who knows me knows , I love assassin droids very , very much. It used to be HK-50-09 (nine just seemed good at the time) , but then I made a character with that name , so I changed it to just HK Fifty to avoid confusion. 

*fist bump*

My first thought about this thread was my birth name being questioned and my immediate answer to that was: I didn't.

But then I realized you meant username lol.

I've just used Lioness075 as my username for gaming throughout my life. It used to be Lion075 when I didn't want to reveal my gender to everyone (My mom made the rule when I was younger) and then I stopped caring so I changed it to a female lion.  *shrug* Nothing too fancy, really. Oh, I did choose lioness because lions are my favorite cats. Because the females do all the hard work. :P

I used to be HighlyDysfunctional, until this one lowkey sexual status update got a ton of likes, and my friend convinced me to change it to HighlyInappropriate. Me being the biggest dumbass, screwed up the spelling of inappropriate, leaving me with this mess of a username. 

Last edited by a moderator:
on ff.n i was wondering whether or not i could add the word 'fuck' to my username; turns out i could, as i figured out when i changed my username to 'lettuce fucktruck'. im not quite sure where that username came from, but its certainly what i used.

basically thats why i chose lettuce on here, because im used to it.

I was originally Kazu, which was a knockoff name from Kazue, meaning harmony or peace. Due to much memes of the Kazoo Kid being sent to me, I decided to change it to Kazuko. It basically means the same thing as Kazue since I'm a lazy person by heart and didn't want to go on a lifelong journey to find a username that "speaks" to me, lmfao. 

Hmm well my last username which I have used since I was first on the internet didn't seem to fit for this board so I was pondering a brand new name, a new identity if you will to replace the old. I thought long and hard about things I like, I like magic, I like fantasy, If I had to be a character type I'd probably be either a witch or a goddess. HA! yeah right... I chose Witch obviously but the name had some different spellings too.. I thought of going with MystikWytch too but I opted for traditional. Lol. Thus MysticWitch was borrrrnnnn!

Eri was my first Pathfinder character, and one I played every Wed & Friday for seven years. When she had to be retired as an NPC, I remade her in GW2 where she became my main. I roleplayed her there for about a year, even became an officer of the RP guild I was in.

AKA everyone calls me Eri, so I just use it for everything.

Ariana Grande wrote a song called Knew Better/Forever Boy and I'm absolutely in love with it.         If you knew better. Boy, you would do better.     Sorry!! XD

In one part of the song she repeats the line 'Ain't Nobody Like Me' Over and over. That line caught my attention, so I decided, why the hell not. Let's change my RpNation name!!! So, I dubbed thee 'Ain't Nobody Like Me~'

My first username on here was Ariettie, a tragic misspelling of this amazing film.

51wH6zxUTJL.jpg

My sister swore up and down that I looked like Arrietty, and I started using it as my cosplay name. Unfortunately my brother misspelled it in the credits of one of our videos, and it just kind of stuck. 

I still use that name for my cosplay videos, but in this past year, we started getting really into Creepypasta, thanks to my love of the horror genre. We were late on this bandwagon, but *shrugs*

My sister (the one who gave me my first name) has Tourettes Syndrome, and convinced me to start cosplaying Ticci Toby. He's our favourite creepypasta, because she can relate, and I understand. Still we were appalled by some of the depictions of him, so she wanted me to play him. I started doing RPs with him, and it became easier to simply change the name to that. When I'm in character I try to make his speech pattern match my sisters, while giving him some unique quirks, and staying as close to the actual symptoms of Tourettes as I can. Maybe If I play him right, people might just become a bit more accepting to the real people with it like my sister...

I dunno why I chose mine - I think it was 'cause i usually put 'professor tilts' as my gaming

user-names n stuff; but I wanted to change it to pretzal for whatever reason.

(Highly regret THAT now though, lol)

Also realized after I had signed up that  hadspelt 'pretzel wrong; which is another regret, aha...

But still, that's how it came to be - I think now I should change my user-name to Regret;; that'd be a more

interesting user-name now, because it would have a back-story. (If I could change my user-name,

I actually wouldn't change it to Regret - It'd probs still be something just as stupid as 'Professor Pretzal', cause

I'm retarded.)

I've settled on "Woomy" because it was my Discord name. 

Previously, it was Day of the Dead and Platinum Alexander. Day of the Dead is one of the names I always use (beside Mimmikyuu), as it was one of my permanent alts on another role-playing thing. It was originally named for an album of one of my favorite bands when I listened to them (I still do, but not as much). Platinum Alexander was because I was playing Pokémon Platinum (and loved it of course) and I called myself Alexander at the time, as well as the fact that I loved Hamilton.

"Woomy," if you're in the Splatoon community, is a meme and is a vocalization by the inkling girl. It's usually sped up or slowed down (mainly the latter) to create dramatic and yet funny effects, like what you expect from a popular meme. I love Splatoon and (almost) everything about it. Though I've never played the first one, I can suspect that it's coming out for the Switch alongside the second one. I'm so hyped for Splatoon 2 it's not even funny.

No Face was the name of my imaginary friend as a kid. He was my only friend for years. 

A Fell was a creature I thought hid under my bed. A boogeyman. 

My 'Ready to leave my imaginary friend behind' moment happened when No Face told me he was the Fell from under the bed. That being a dark thing wasn't always bad.

It's a moment that stayed with me so here we are.

It's the title given to a character after you kill certain enemies with an attack called "Fatal Strike", thus giving you the title "Fatal Striker". Originally wanted the name "Dark Enforcer" (which is also a title in that game) but Fatal Striker sounds cooler.

My friends always joked around about how in games I was a lunatic. Especially in fighting games. They claim I was hardheaded in fights and would fight against odds that I could never win. They claimed I was "That one lunatic on the field who somehow lives in 5v1's." The game we play together is Mount and Blade Warband and its really fun but yeah my name is sorta a inside joke I guess?

I was in my anime hype stage (mainly due to my best friend telling me what to watch) so I decided to call myself on Steam Misuteri Kenshi. It pretty much stuck and had a nice ring to it and yes I put it through google translate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back