Other Why did you pick your name?

because it's a thing i do. i'm always geeking out. but putting all that in a username is a mouthful so it became - geeking out.

It's the username that I used on another site for around 10 years, so I brought it over here too. Honestly not sure why I chose it on the last site.

I've already used all my other aliases lol. And this name kind of refers to an old character of mine who was my first (and still favorite) rp character.

Simple. I love BTS and Suga is my bias.
30c7f4d225a9db5989e52577c6ae884b.gif

I just liked it and used it as my name in almost every rpg I played where I could choose my name. And so I use it here. lol

Desert:
This came after I made a subspecies of Night Fury from HTTYD that was based in the Arabic deserts, and I suddenly found myself loving deserts due to the harsh beauty of them.

Jasper:
This came from an object head character I have that has a jasper stone for a head that I love with all of my heart.

If I didn't have my current name, I'd have "Ace Of Spades" for the very first object head character I have.

Because it's the nickname ive had since I was a little girl =)

It's also a term for luck/karma in some West African traditions. You can have good or bad Juju ♡

“This grand show is eternal. It is always sunrise somewhere; the dew is never all dried at once; a shower is forever falling; vapor ever rising. Eternal sunrise, eternal sunset, eternal dawn and gloaming, on seas and continents and islands, each in its turn, as the round earth rolls.” - John Muir.

To me it means hope, even darkness and pain don't last forever. Everything moves forward and flows in its own time.

I took this name because of the novel series by Baku Yumemakura (there is also manga and two movies based on it).
The story is about Abe-no Seimei (who is onmyoji) and about various mystic occurrences with ghosts and demons, set in Heian period.

Why I picked my name is because I took a quiz what my emo name would be. I got Scarlette for the first one and Raven for the second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back