Other Why did you pick your name?

I heard it at the place I work at. The conversation went like this, "Jack, stack it on with the other parts box.", a few moments later, " Jack-stack, we gotta use that more often." and that's where I came up with my name. So, not very original, but I think it sounds nice.

The last thing I searched for before creating this account was "rubber duck". Or, more specifically, "Tiananmen giant rubber duck".

Last edited:
It's from that weird dragon name post from awhile ago.
Last two of your first name.
Middle two of your last name.
first two of your mothers first name.
Last one of your fathers first name.

Well I was reading a story on internet which was written by someone named Zach Pancakes . I contacted the author and praised him for the story ( well it was a great story ) and later we became friends. So I chose the name similarly with his. Well that's pretty much it is.

The name I picked for the protagonist in Persona 5, so I just rolled with it and put an underscore in the middle, ha.

I chose mine because I really love The Mortal Instrument series, which includes beings called "shadowhunters" -Hybrids that are Half Angel, Half Human

Well..I like latin words and on another website I name everything after trees and Lignum means tree in latin. Well, wood. Lignum means wood. cx

My name is kind of how I feel inside. Adulting is kinda scary sometimes, all that pressure and some people can be so mean. So when I get to places like this, I really want to let this side of me that wants to be younger out, you know?

Also because it sounds kinda cool "archtoddler", you know? :P

I chose my name because I love The Lord Of The Rings series. Also, I happen to be 5' 0" and love gardening, crafting, and eavesdropping. Oh, and I am good at concealing a short blade to defend myself and those close to me. Combine that with my rounded features... and it kind of fits. Only issue would be that I have some psychological similarities to a cat...

One day I was talking to my friend named Holly who was wearing a soccer jersey with a crest on it. For some reason that just clicked in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back