Other Why did you pick your name?

i was in a fight with my friend. basically it was about what was better, pasta or rice. so to show my dedication i named myself pasta and she named herself r i c e.

i love dolls and their aesthetic! i've always felt a sort of connection(?) to them... i also love to take care of people and like medical and menhera aesthetics too. thus, dollnurse!

There's actually a story behind it, Have you ever heard of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?
But in all seriousness I invented it on roblox when I was 6 and just kinda went with it

I made it up on Runescape... named after my cat. But the name Donder was already in use. And Donder172 was a suggestion given so I used that...

Mage Clawhammer was a character in an I'll fated, but ambitious, book attempt I made in the fourth grade. He wasn't the main character, but for some reason I took a keen liking to him. I used to role play him, first in the old yahoo chat rooms, and later on forums. He's been shelved for years now, but I still carry him with me.

My first role-play character was named Arsden, and I still use reoccurring versions of him to this day. Combine that with with the fact that I love the story of Jason and the Argonauts, and boom, you have Arsdenaut

I'm a singer and I've been likened to a siren many many times, but I also have a temper and a smart mouth so people call me firecracker or sassy. So I am the fiery siren.

Interesting topic... I honestly just loved this off-the-path synonym for blue. I also like to be vague and mysterious (haha, that's a lie, I just love terms that more often than not have to be googled before you know the definition. It increases vocabulary~).

I'm really into the Okegom fandom and basically searched the wikia for names because they're often so creative and fancy and I stumbled upon my current username.

Sifra was a rp character I played for a very long time. An OC from a fantasy themed rp. She's a halfelf mercenary.

Because no one in the world has ever or will ever write anything other than pure and honest nonsense. They all use a false wall to hide insecurities that even they may not be aware of. I simply acknowledge that fact.

I liked the female name "Maeve" but wanted to choose something less feminine, so I went for Maevrys.
It was a while ago since I created this account though, but I'm pretty sure that's where the inspiration comes from.

I picked this name because it's the name of my FFXIV character. I feel like that character really personifies the current "me", which is why I didn't use older names that I commonly use for sites like this.

I chose 'empathetically' because I'm a hyper-empath! I used to be resentful of that fact that I over-experienced things, but I've started embracing it.

My real name may or may not be Wolf.
I may or may not have had a childhood filled with love for wolves.
I wanted some kind of unique Wolf-based name.
So, I made this up.

Sailore because it was a pun on sail and ore (just spelled differently) and because when said out loud its pronounced like sailor. That's all.

It's a play on my middle name and a random word I chose that started with a 'c'. Gotta love the slight alliteration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back