Other Why did you pick your name?

Color- This kinda goes with the one below, except with a different meaning. I was thinking frost somewhat rainbow colored in a window at sunrise.
Frost- I have quite a sweet tooth, and so it's kinda taken off of Frosting. Also I was born in winter. So frost.
0- Zero. It sounds cool and I consider myself kinda lowly overall so the number 0 I am comfortable with.

My name's a reference to an anime called Psycho Pass. The main character's avatar name is 'Lemonade Candy', but I'm more of a fan of milk tea, hence MilkTeaCandy ^^

Well,"Farah" is similar to my real name and I really like it,and I added the "Miss" because...well,idk,I just think it sounded good together XD

My name is French and the first time I looked up the meaning to it, it had something to do with rivers. That's pretty much it.

A fine question if Le Foxe has ever heard one! Now if only I had as fine a réponse...

Ah, but I am just a fox.

Or am I?

My friend actual combined to of my usernames which where InsanityOnMySoul and Mysterious Way and created A Mysterious Soul. That's what I use now.

I chose mine because it makes it difficult for people to guess what my gender is. I also happen to be pansexual, which means that people won't be able to tell that way, either, making it really hard to tell.

I chose mine because I had this picture of dolphins when I was younger and I named one of them Donaphin. After that, I just used Donaphin for everything, but then I stopped and I don't know why. When I finally started to use the username Donaphin again, it was taken (strangely), so I added an extra "i" to make it more unique. I guess I just used the name because I really miss my childhood and the name holds a lot of memories that I miss.

I chose my name because I was born on Saint Patrick's day and I actually joined this site on my birthday.

My original name was White Shamrock and I really didn't like it. People started calling me by my rp character and since I shouldn't say my name online, I decided to give myself a name that would still work with Shamrock and would sound like a actual name.

It was at first Sham but I was an undertale fan so I added the 'my', making me Shammy! Then I changed my profile to what I am today Shammy the Shamrock

I really love the name Atlas, Ive used it for a year now. And Salsa is my favorite food ahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back