Other Why did you pick your name?

This has been my standby name in video games for ages. My favorite LARP name since I was a kid. Made it up when I was 12ish. Still love it.

At a bar my dad was frequently mistaken for another man who had the same first name, but his last name is Rabbit. They would call him Rabbit, my mom Mrs. Rabbit, and they'd call me Bunny because I was little.

...then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked I watched Sailor Moon for the first time. Been a quiet fan ever since and my mom sometimes called me BunnyHon instead of HoneyBun.

My online name, 'Rowan Doll' comes from a watch over voodoo doll my sister gave to me, it's name was originally 'Raven Doll', but that was too 'girly' for me, so now it's Rowan

My name pretty much means 'fox traveler', which I found adorable

I can barely remember because it was so long ago but I genuinely just think I saw a picture of a houseplant and went “well there we go” and now it’s my name

Souffle pancakes are delicious, lol.

Even though I chose it as my name, I haven't actually ate any Souffle (french) dishes in my entire life.

no heart-wrenching backstory, i'm afraid. i just like oblivion and sheogorath is one of my favourite daedric princes.

Way back in 2010 I played Lego Universe and used the name generator to pick a username for a character. It ended up with DivineSilverDingo, but because that is too long for most usernames on a lot of other websites, it became shortened to SilverDingo and just kind of stuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back