Other Why did you choose your avatar?

Very wonderful boi, but there’s
Another thing
Just saying the image is cropped from the waist up

It's Alphen from Tales of Arise. Probably one of my favorite main protagonists in recent memory.

I just realized that even though I have Onmyoji as username I never actually used avatar related to that XD
So for now I have Mark Chao as Qingming from 'Ying-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity' which is a recent movie adaptation of Onmyoji novels.

Swallows roost over my parents' door. My avatar is one of the baby swallows. I love its "angry eyebrows"!

Because it looks like a younger Gojo and the colors match my fav song Silver Crimson Black. I like all the symbolism but I’m thinking of getting artwork commissioned to reflect the reason for having my username. Like a closeup of a guy drinking or something. I dunno tho bc I really like this avatar but it’s not mine. 🥺

I like gas masks or more like any kind of mask actually. I change quite often what my avatar is but they always have masks- Also bright psychedelic colors fit my name :]

My character Siallu from the Pillars of Eternity games. I think back when I registered I was really into her x) and this is my favorite art of her that I've done so far.

i love the style of DC/Marvel comics and usually use a comic pfp for any account i have, but black cat has got to be one of my favorite all-time marvel comic characters, so i had to use her here! and plus, i went as her for halloween this year, so it seemed fitting.

Had to represent my favorite character from the Discworld series - the Luggage is completely underrated. My favorite description of it is "half suitcase, half homicidal maniac" and I've hung onto it as my avatar ever since.

Mine's custom made of a nameless OC I've yet to name (credits are on my profile! IDK if linking to the artist is allowed here). The whole image is of her resting on a table and drinking a red liquid.

For those who know me, I change my pfp very frequently and usually base my whole profile on my pfp.
But I chose this pfp because it's my dream car, it's the "Bugatti Bolide".

For the mystery, and because the cloak is magical looking and seems to be made up of the galaxy, which is something that's always fascinated me due to the endless possibilities the sky above holds. I think it represents RP well, because just like in outer space, in writing anything can happen or come to be, and that's exciting to me. I love high fantasy and I like thinking of the potential of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back