Other Why did you choose your avatar?

My avis are almost always an orc of some type. That or trolls. Not the hair trolls but more like D&D or WoW trolls.

I'm in the process of changing, but the reason I have Tony Stark is quite simply that I was rewatching mcu films and I felt like repping Iron man.

420013_rdLoyxUg.png

My friend made this for me with a picrew, I thought it was adorable and would represent me well

I currently have Okita Souji from Hakuoki as I identify with him a lot. Perhaps I shouldn't admit to that but it is what it is. XD I may change it soon.

...bc I have the same kind of hair of him I kinda look like him and I thought the anime character work and I don’t rly watch anime so 🥶

I like old western movies, and old country songs.
I picked a skeleton because a dual wielding skeleton would be more cooler than a regular human.

Chose the avatar because back then I was a big fan of Star Wars, from the movies to the cartoon. This bounty hunter character named Durge was very cool looking and so it always stuck with me.

Because I'm obnoxious about being a bisexual wheelchair twink 💁‍♂️ That's about it. It was actually so awesome to find that icon online.

I want everyone to think my avatar is looking up at them with mild disgust and judgment.

I chose my avatar because I wanted a picture of my favorite character for my account, but I wasn't sure which to go with... I ended up going with this one! ^^;

Just had a dragon design in my head (am not a furry), so i went and commissioned some pics and this is the best one. Also wanted to have a profile pic literally no one else can have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back