Why did the avatar below fall in love with you?

I like this concept. It provides the chance for showcasing something positive about yourself! Also, Waluigi rules, okay? I cannot help it.

The person below me enjoyed my great adoration for jokes and language of all kinds, but also my love for the beauty of the world.

I like this concept. It provides the chance for showcasing something positive about yourself! Also, Waluigi rules, okay? I cannot help it.

The person below me enjoyed my great adoration for jokes and language of all kinds, but also my love for the beauty of the world.
Thank you! Also the person below fell for me because I always try to make people smile.

(Silly time.) The person below me enjoyed the Heath bars supplied to their store / vending machine and thought it was me who brought them (this far) through their high-school / college years.

The person below me fell in love with me because of my endearing personality and humour. The fact that they were locked in my basement for a month might’ve helped.

The person below me fell in love with me because I aggressively compliment them and always give my honest opinion.

The person below me fell in love with me because I disintegrated their stalker ~ Black Shigaraki

Uuuh this is hard.......
The person below me fell in love with me because I bandaged their wounds while smelling of roses and chucking knives at anyone who came too close
:blowkiss:

The person below me fell in love with me because of my pure psychoticness ( we meet in a mental hospital~ )

The Person below fell for me at a Waluigi Support Meeting after I bent over, revealing my Waluigi underwear because I dropped my box of Waluigi's Taco Stand Tacos. They were Waluigi.

The person below fell in love with me because of my large smile similar to Luffy’s

The person below fell in love with me because I altered my entire asthetic and personality to match all of their personal preferences, because I loved them first and wanted them to notice that I existed...

The person below fell in love with my Psychonauts Fan character, and was actually the Real-World version of Razputin Aquato. Needless to say, we're married now.

im cackling this is me

1687488342276.png

tbpm fell in love with me because they're stalking me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back