• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Why Are All My Threads Pending Approval?

Primadonna Princess

Full Time Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, so hi everyone.

I've been on this site since..2013, very..very on and off, jumping back and forth.

Anyhow, trying to post a 1x1 search thread, and it constantly says pending approval, why is this? I'm not a new members, having had this account since 2013, and I believe I'm stuck to all the rules..just a tad confused?

Thanks!

Okay, so hi everyone.

I've been on this site since..2013, very..very on and off, jumping back and forth.

Anyhow, trying to post a 1x1 search thread, and it constantly says pending approval, why is this? I'm not a new members, having had this account since 2013, and I believe I'm stuck to all the rules..just a tad confused?

Thanks!
I believe that when you haven't been online in a long time your account might go back to its new member status for bit. But such a query would usually go to the mods, either through Staff Contact or in the Community Hub forum (right here).

I believe that when you haven't been online in a long time your account might go back to its new member status for bit. But such a query would usually go to the mods, either through Staff Contact or in the Community Hub forum (right here).

Ahh okay! Thank you for that, I'll see what happens!

Your account is not new but it has very few posts, so the filter that applies to new members also applies to you at the moment.
As soon as you get 10 posts on the forums it will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back