Chitchat Whose single for valentines day?

loveablelorrie

Roleplay Lover Seeks Good Storyline
Hey valentines day is coming soon wanted see who else is gonna be single this year. Maybe we can offer up alternatives and not feel so alone.

I'm 39 single self employed straight. Loyal romantic adventurous girl.

Attachments

• 20180326_232719.jpg
    20180326_232719.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 38
I'm sorry, but this isn't really the website for this. If you'd like some non role play related conversation we do have the general discussion section, but that's generally more casual that this. For example, people looking for just some common chat (in this theme) might post something like:

How is everyone today?
What's everyone's favourite ..... and why?
Are you currently single? Why, or why not?
Do you have any plans for Valentine's day?

By posting questions like these (in the correct thread) people may respond and you can just start chatting with them, and maybe you'll decide to become friends with them over time.

Seriously I was starting a personal topic letting others get to know me and you gripe it wasn't a darn personal ad .

Sorry, it just came across that way. I was trying to help and give you some suggestions as to perhaps a better approach to what you were doing.

Ken is happily single all year round. Spending Valentine's Day the way I like to spend every day, writing and role playing. It's gonna be lit.

I've been single for the last 8,030 days, all my days. I'm probably gonna annoy all my friends that are in relationships on valentines day.

Aromantic so I pretty much forget Valentine's even exists most years. I only clock it because mom hits up all the drug stores for their discount candy afterward.

This year I work the day of but I do plan on buying myself a subscription to DC All Access and ordering a pizza that weekend.

Which means I'll spend the weekend like every weekend, watching tv with the dogs.

I mean I get to spend it alone this year, cause life threw some distance. Or I could make the 6 hour drive to take my mum out to eat a nice dinner, like she was asking for over the phone. It all just depends, but I know I'll be taking advantage of the deals after valentines Day

Single dad with 2 kids that live with me. Still technically married, but hopefully not for long. Not looking for a relationship until my kids (2 and 1) are in school.

Valentine's day is sort of a farce. I'm glad that nothing is expected of me this year tbh.

screw having a lover. who needs love when you can buy yourself some candy?

but in all seriousness, i actually have plans for valentine's day for once. not romance-related ones because ew, but i'm baking a cake and spending some time with my family. and probably playing a bunch of subnautica once i'm free because i've been obsessing over that game lately.

screw having a lover. who needs love when you can buy yourself some candy?

but in all seriousness, i actually have plans for valentine's day for once. not romance-related ones because ew, but i'm baking a cake and spending some time with my family. and probably playing a bunch of subnautica once i'm free because i've been obsessing over that game lately.
preach

Aromantic so I pretty much forget Valentine's even exists most years.
Lol same
I've never felt sad to be single on Valentine's. I'd be perfectly happy to remain single throughout my life lol

But hey, since it is Valentine's, hope everyone's had a good day! I actually managed to remember the holiday today and bought my parents some chocolates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back