Anime & Manga Who's Your Anime/Manga Crush?

dhFP3AG.gif

even tho his forehead probably bigger than my future under those bangs

Crushes, pfft please. Only 10 to 13 year old kids who just started watching anime call them crushes. A cultured man like me calls them waifus (omfg kill me now xD)

But seriously when I got back into anime at like age 12 Zoe from Dinosaur King was top tier for me. Now though I have such a vast array of anime girls that I consider waifu it is interchangeable. Right now though it would be Kuroyukihime from Accel World, Megumin from Konosuba, and Emilia from Re: Zero (That's right I defy the status quo!).

Crushes, pfft please. Only 10 to 13 year old kids who just started watching anime call them crushes. A cultured man like me calls them waifus (omfg kill me now xD)

But seriously when I got back into anime at like age 12 Zoe from Dinosaur King was top tier for me. Now though I have such a vast array of anime girls that I consider waifu it is interchangeable. Right now though it would be Kuroyukihime from Accel World, Megumin from Konosuba, and Emilia from Re: Zero (That's right I defy the status quo!).
Such an exquisite palette for waifus. The last is such a disappointment, but the other two are excellent nonetheless

I really like Tamamo more than Nero... Kidding. I am not some lame normie.

Also, I agree, Emilia is like... meh

Well when you have read the web novel's like I have, Emilia better. Her situation and what she wants to do just make me want to help her and try to understand her, I just think she deserves more love tham Rem (then again if given the option I would choose both)

I used to live Sasuke from Naruto. <3 (Yes, I was one of those.)
Now... tbh, my most recent anime crush would probably be Yoosung from Mystic Messenger.
I've also loved Doug from Rune Factory 4, Ichigo from Bleach, and when I was about 4... Mario*. You know? From Mario brothers?
Yeah, I'm weird. ^^

*does Mario even count as anime? Well, anyway...

I love Karma Akabane from Assassination Classroom.

tumblr_o74md1a7rl1t95wyvo1_500.gif
I also like Osamu Dazai from Bungou Stray Dogs, Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara, Shinoa Hiiragi from Seraph of the End, Takane Enomoto from Kagerou Project, and Mordred from Fate/Apocrypha.

Also can't forget about Cleopatra from Fate/Grand Order. :^)
I've grown to love her just because she was my first 5-star servant in the game.

a00633518d4aca46b956717a7b89a3f205b1a80a_hq.jpg
man, that's a lot of crushes.

this may be a common answer, but... I have a weak spot for Lucoa from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

There are so many, but these have a special place in my heart in no particular order.

1) Camus ~Uta no Prince-Sama~

2) Ranmaru Kurosaki ~Uta no Prince-Same~

3) Claude Faustus ~Black Butler~

4) Guren Ichinose ~Seraph of the End~

5) Shinya Hiragii ~Seraph of the End~

6) NOBUCHIKA GINOZA FROM PsHYCO-PASS

7) It's not a man but Integra Hellsing is my flippin WAIFU

In all this greatness
I'd say DIO and the huge Nomu from BNHA(the first one)
Oh yeah and Joseph Joestar.
Where are my female waifus

Belarus from Hetalia. She's the one I'm proud to call my waifu and I don't need anyone else as long as she's around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back