• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Who's up for some Boku no Hero RP? [Full!]

CapRock

Character arc enthusiast
New player section:
1517923092203.png

Welcome to Queens Hero High! In this RP, we'll follow the adventures of the newest batch of hero wannabes of the prestigious quirk school situated in Queens, NY as they learn the ropes of their future jobs as protectors of good. At the same time as that happens, the villains league grows stronger each passing day, amassing the vilest around to further the goals of its mysterious Boss. Here you can play as a hero, a villain or a number of characters at each side as we build the story of our very own heroes together. Action, romance, tragedy and comedy are all present here sometime or another as well. Do you have what it takes to follow QHH's motto and reach for the stars? Ad Astra!

Current player base status:
2 Moderators
10 active players
0 open spots

Waiting line:
National

If you're interested in joining the RP when a spot opens, contact the GM (currently IamKingdomHearts1000) in the OOC thread or by PM.

Rules and guidelines:
- Current player limit is at 10.
- If a player stays 9 days without posting on their turn and without a previous warning, they'll be regarded as inactive. If they don't have a character, their spot will be handed over for new players; if they have a character, that character will become an NPC for up to 1 month, and then they lose their spot as well.
- Posting strickly OOC content in the main thread is projibited - We have the OOC thread and a Discord server for that.
- Discord account isn't required, but highly recommended; many of the important decisions and announcements are made here:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
- Any active player may introduce arcs or big events in the story, but please state your intent and basic idea at least 12 hours before doing so at the OOC thread or server so people may discuss it. If the last arc ended in about a day and no one comes up with an idea, I'll take it to myself to make something cool for the students to do.
- NPC's can be designed by anyone, even if you aren't currently playing. I'll pick the most suitable ones and fill up the rest of the spots if needed. Any player may put in and control said NPCs, but please be reasonable; if said NPC is a teacher, don't make him or her skip class to go on a date with your character, for example.
- This should go without saying, but all threads and discord will abide to the common RPNation rules, so no erotic stuff, no godmode, be nice to people when OOC, etc.
- Lastly, you are free to question or suggest any rules for the RP, either in the OOC or by PM. if the majority agrees with your idea, I'll have no problem changing it up.

Key threads:
Main thread
Player characters
NPC list
OOC thread
Lore Section:
Story Structure
This RP has 3 different phases:
Special episodes:
Special episodes are small single-day or single-class events that concern every student, every villain, or both. This includes character introductions, unique class days (such as "pick you hero name" days) and villain meetings and under normal conditions shouldn't take more than 3 IRL days to complete.

Filler episodes:
Filler episodes, or interludes, are 3-7 days long breathers during which we can train new moves, write skits, advance romance plots or just goof around while the next arc is decided. Rules are a bit more lax during these parts of the RP as well (except for RPNation rules)

Arcs:
Arcs are the gist of QHH; they contain an adventure from start to finish. This is where the plot happens, and as such post order and rules are a little more rigid. An Arc can take as long as it needs to.

Current QHH timeline​
Entrance exam arc:
Feb 8 - May 20 2018 - This arc detailed the entrance exam for QHH's students.
Boarding day!
May 21 2018 -June 14 2018 - As our students arrive at QHH, they're introduced to their roommates as well as the school's approach to forming heroes - it seems like the prestigious school might have some cracks in its system.
First day of class!
June 14 2018 - August 07 2018 - Our students present themselves to each other, finally ready to start their school year, and take a tour around the school. Breatrice's presentation nearly ends up in a freak accident if it weren't for a quick response by the students themselves.
Surprise sparring matches!
August 07 2018 - Unknown - Class A is almost done with their
Interlude 1
Unknown - Unknown - Featuring Sparrings amongst QHH students!
2nd Arc - Still unnamed. - A very special practical test taking place in a certain famous subway station.
Unknown - Unknown

Dorms setup​
Room 101 - Jaco Havona, Steven Carlsworth
Room 102 - Fudo Kukku, Eli Steel
Room 103 - Ayumu Yoshida, Tenma Tensei
Room 104 - B Storm, Katja Glinka
Room 201 - Gakuon Tensai, Dhalia Joseph
Room 202 - Harvey Brooklyn, Sofia Landreau
Room 203 - Beatrice Oogami, Minori Fuse
Room 204 - Sol Eldridge, Hiems Gale
Room 301 - Rush Gardiner, Misumi Kemono
Room 302 - Gray Rynestar, Ignis
Room 303: - Raine Gallea, Shwarz Malen

School Layout:
QHH floor plan.pngQHH 2nd floor.pngQHH 3rd floor.pngQHH Basement.png

Last edited:
Then I declare this RP open! I'll get the main thread rolling when all the Character sheets are ready.

Last edited:
Man, this thread is getting crowded quicker than I expected! Currently, we've got 9 interested users and 8 out of 10 (I won't count my own character towards the 10-character limit) confirmed characters already, just so you know. Hope to see you all soon in the main thread.

Last edited:
I am intrigued! This seems quite fun. Are there any spots still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back