• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Who's up for a little roleplaying?

Ineria

Knee High Sock Fanatic
951394zh3m55leri.gif

Heehee... Yes, I am one of those people who will call you "hun," "honey," "sweetie," or "cupcake." Perhaps it's some of my pizzazz. Who knows? ^^

Regardless, I am in need of a roleplay partner or two or however many needed. I will list below my requirements in roleplaying and whatever sort of plots I have cooked up. Any others may be thrown at me and if I find it interesting, I may take a gander at it.

;)

• I am a literate roleplayer. I write at least three paragraphs per post, as long as I have something to reply to. I also use my punctuation, spell check, and shift key as much as I need to. I require the same from any partner.
  • Creativity. PLEASE! I have been RPing for about ten to eleven years. I require a little "extra" than the mundane character to follow.
  • Just follow basic RP etiquette and that should be fine. (No powerplaying/godmodding/Mary Sues/Gary Stu's/ant-Mary Sues/anti-Gary Stus/etc.)
  • I can roleplay as either gender or sexuality. I don't mind at all. (Though my yaoi and yuri may be a little rusty.)
  • Oh! I also require samples of other posts in order to get a feel for your writing. (I'm also an avid reader and just like to read in general. lol)

Now that that is out of the way, here are a few plots and pairings that I am pretty interested in.

• Magi Nation - The world is full of all kinds of people, but right below their noses lies a secret society of magi. That world is dark and filled with deceit. Magic comes at a hefty price and a new girl is being inducted into its depths. Her mentor, a Magi court attendee, is sentenced to help her learn the ways of their world and try his hardest not to fall in love with her. (I will play the male mentor and possible other characters in this)
  • Imaginary Friend - A young man/woman has just moved to the big city where life is completely different from his/her small town. S/he used to imagine the busy, crowded life when s/he was little and even had a imaginary city boy/girl that s/he played with during his/her young childhood. Oddly enough, a little city girl/boy had an imaginary friend that was a small town kid that they'd show around town. How would they react now as adults if they met in real life and found themselves with a telepathic bond they only had when children?
  • Assassination - Our tale begins at a masquerade where an assassin lurks in the dark. A mansion filled with masked faces hides them and their pursuit. But the assassin will not leave without success. That is until they realize it is a trap and they were the one set up for assassination, by the host itself. Will they survive the trials ahead or die trying?
  • Loony Bin - There's been a new admittance into the local mental hospital. What they suffer from, no one knows right away. They don't really talk much. And yet, one of the oldies can guess it right off of the bat. This surprises the newbie a little and soon, they find themselves making small talk and bonding. The oldie knows tricks about the hospital and has plenty of stories to tell. The newbie has some stories and tricks as well, but can't help but idolize the oldie some. After a long time, they plan to make it out of there somehow and start a life together. That is, if they can.
  • Growing Up - Being an adult is hard. You have new responsibilities and a new life to nurture. Especially if you move to a new college with new people and new experiences. You're lost and don't know where to start. That's when you meet your new roommate. You two are both lost in this new world together and are each other's support. Is it weird if you fall for someone of the same gender before? You've never really thought much of it. At least until now.
  • Extra Credit - Math sucks. Especially in college. It's no wonder so many people are vying for the professor's extra credit assignments. Unfortunately, they don't hand out much of it all year. But that grade needs to be pulled up and this student is willing to do just about anything to get a better grade. The professor then decides to see how dedicated this student is to working hard and making it to graduation day. These trials and cat-and-mouse games only seem to be bringing them closer. True, the student is a legal adult now. It's not illegal to date your professor. But was it morally right?

Other suggestions are welcomed. If I find it interesting, I'll send you a private message and we can discuss details there. ^^

@Ineria

You have so many good plots! I'd love to do any of them except for Assassination or Magi Nation. I'm willing to do yaoi, yuri, or hetro. I don't find myself in a lot of threads, a majority of them being PMs so I don't have any direct examples, I'm afraid. Yet, I can send you an example of my writing in a one-shot, or a normal PM from my conversations. (:

I'm sorry I didn't pick a direct plot, I'd be willing to do one you are craving. I don't mind having my arm bent, anything could work if you asked.

ThisUserIsBlocked said:

You have so many good plots! I'd love to do any of them except for Assassination or Magi Nation. I'm willing to do yaoi, yuri, or hetro. I don't find myself in a lot of threads, a majority of them being PMs so I don't have any direct examples, I'm afraid. Yet, I can send you an example of my writing in a one-shot, or a normal PM from my conversations. (:

I'm sorry I didn't pick a direct plot, I'd be willing to do one you are craving. I don't mind having my arm bent, anything could work if you asked.

DrTrollinski said:
Do you mind doing RP's that don't have romance as a major factor?
Hmmm... I'm not going to lie. I've never actually been apart of one that didn't have a big time romance. Romance usually came up or the RP died. lol

So I don't think I could successfully do one.

It depends what's done, to be honest... Romance, in my honest opinion, doesn't have as many creative aspects that appeal to me. That is if they don't have a proper plot aside from 'Oh, I love you so much, let's go on a road trip - I don't see what would be a problem if it had a proper plot, storyline, and setting, but... Your choice. Thanks for the time.

If you're still interested in doing a Magi Nation RP or something along those lines, I'm fair game. I play as a female and I write a healthy four paragraphs, on average, based on what I'm given to reply to.

Elysion said:
If you're still interested in doing a Magi Nation RP or something along those lines, I'm fair game. I play as a female and I write a healthy four paragraphs, on average, based on what I'm given to reply to.
I'm definitely still up for it. ^^ That is one of my darkest one x ones yet and I love my Darius for it.

I'll create a thread for it in a second. Just let me finish fleshing out my other group one, hun.

Hello!! ^-^ I'd love to roleplay the Imaginary Friends plot with you, it sounds like a lot of fun. c: I can definitely write the amount that you require, but I can always write more as long as I'm also getting the same~! As for genders, I prefer roleplaying females anyways - so it works out lovely. cx

lol @Everlasting<3 & @Good Vibes - You both seem like lovely people. Send me PMs and we can work out all of the details. ^^ Thank you for the interest.

@Everlasting<3 - I actually came up with it because of an old manga I read back in my middle school years. It centered around a boy named Rei who had something of a boogie man that scared him to pieces. He was also very quiet and docile, not at all like the other boy who seemed to really like him.

It was on Deviantart... I wish I could find it again.

Oh I'm interested! Mainly in Loony bin and Magi nation ^—^ I also have a tendency of calling people hun, or darlin' or something like that.

Ineria said:
lol @Everlasting<3 & @Good Vibes - You both seem like lovely people. Send me PMs and we can work out all of the details. ^^ Thank you for the interest.

@Everlasting<3 - I actually came up with it because of an old manga I read back in my middle school years. It centered around a boy named Rei who had something of a boogie man that scared him to pieces. He was also very quiet and docile, not at all like the other boy who seemed to really like him.

It was on Deviantart... I wish I could find it again.
That sounds like an amazing Manga! It's really unique!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back