• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Who's up for a forest adventure? (I can't think of good names but I try ;-;) [closed]

Rules: No mature scenes or anything. Light romance only. Also, no language/replaced language otherwise consult with me. Age range- around teen plz. I won't write more than two paragraph but at least three sentences no one-liners. Also, please be frequent. Yes, you can have a week of hiatus and yes, you can skip for, like, two or four days unannounced. I understand if you have wifi issues or if you're online but your cat is also sitting on your computer or you just want a break. It's all k.

So, I guess this story is more of an adventure one than the usual romance but we can throw some romance in there if you like. So, the setting is a small town completely surrounded by forest on all sides and in the forest and town there are different mini-societies of different animal species who believe in different religions and such and there is a war between them because some think that they are superior while others enhance that they should all be equal and live in harmony (Some of which have the ability to use magic??). Your character can be any creature and any gender idc. I have a plot where it starts out in the forest and maybe your character and Nao have a run-in where they don't like each other at first but then they start to be friends and Nao finds out bits about herself and wants to learn more about her past and they travel to the town and whatnot. I already have a scene planned where they come across an overgrown angel statue covered in vines next to a tree and Nao goes inside to raid it for food or out of curiosity and remembers tidbits about living there and finds her named carved into the stone on one of the floors. Feel free to world-build and such about animal habitats and the human buildings I'm all up for that :3.

Nao- mouse-rat hybrid. Female. Taller than a mouse but not as big as a rat and very skinny. She has mostly light brown fur with creme and white spots and bright pink ears. She is very fluffy and even has a tuft of fluff on the end of her tail. Often wears a small dark-gray cloak with hood and buttons. Frosty dark blue eyes. Arrogant and often keeps to herself, she doesn't really have any close friends or those that she really trusts. Very clever and quick-witted, she doesn't panic under most situations. Very quick learner (self-taught) and knows how to read 'human'(but has some difficulty) and speak most animal languages fluently (including your characters and a few other npcs). Tries to dull her emotions but she is very bad at both controlling them and hiding them and sometimes gets irrationally angry. Doesn't recall much about her upbringing and sometimes gets overly-paranoid about something that she is forgetting but doesn't know what. Might have a lot of social issues. Preferred weapon: dagger (smol mousy ones.) (Her occupation is an assassin for hire but she mostly just scavenges.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back