• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Who's ready for the nostalgia?

Lycoris

Radiance of Tomorrow
anigif_sub-buzz-1698-1564010849-2.gif
Anyone a big fan of childhood movies such as Disney and Barbie films? If you are you have come to the right place! Before I go into the details please read a few rules I have

Rules:
First of all, I would appreciate my partners to be 18+
I would like to have a female main character, but I'm perfectly fine with doubling and playing multiple characters as well. I'm easy to talk to and I'm sure we can come up with something we can both enjoy
Please follow RPN rules. I'm fine with making dark plots, but please keep things pg-13
Please give me at least 3 lines to work with, I'm flexible with length but one liners get boring pretty quick

When it comes to Barbie films, I'm not expecting us to roleplay specific ships from the films, rather I'm looking to do roleplays based on the plots of the films. Because of this, it gives us creative freedom to change up the plot thus letting us create something that could be more interesting, intense, or dark if that is what we would like to do. For those who haven't seen any barbie films, watching them isn't neccessary, as long as you look up the general plot of the films, that should be more than enough.

To keep this simple, here's a list of the films I've seen and would be interested in doing a rp with, if one is not on the list feel free to suggest it and we can see if we can do something with it

Bold - Films that I would be craving to do

Barbie in the Nutcracker
Barbie as Rapunzel
Barbie Swan Lake
Barbie Princess and the Pauper

Barbie Fairytopia
Barbie Magic of Pegasus
Barbie Mermaidia
Barbie Magic of the Rainbow
Barbie 12 Dancing Princesses
Barbie Island Princess
Barbie Three Musketeers

With Disney Films, I would like to stick with canon x canon characters. That being said, I'm open to crossover ships, just feel free to ask if you have a particular ship. To save time, I'll just list films that I would enjoy rping

The Little Mermaid
The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea

Frozen
Tangled
Cinderella
Cinderella 3: A Twist in Time
Mulan
Peter Pan
Return To Neverland
Aladdin
Tarzan
The Incredibles
Big Hero Six
Anastasia (technically it's not disney, but I had to include it)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested and have any questions. I look forward to roleplaying with you all~ ^_​

View attachment 656505
Anyone a big fan of childhood movies such as Disney and Barbie films? If you are you have come to the right place! Before I go into the details please read a few rules I have

Rules:
First of all, I would appreciate my partners to be 18+
I would like to have a female main character, but I'm perfectly fine with doubling and playing multiple characters as well. I'm easy to talk to and I'm sure we can come up with something we can both enjoy
Please follow RPN rules. I'm fine with making dark plots, but please keep things pg-13
Please give me at least 3 lines to work with, I'm flexible with length but one liners get boring pretty quick

When it comes to Barbie films, I'm not expecting us to roleplay specific ships from the films, rather I'm looking to do roleplays based on the plots of the films. Because of this, it gives us creative freedom to change up the plot thus letting us create something that could be more interesting, intense, or dark if that is what we would like to do. For those who haven't seen any barbie films, watching them isn't neccessary, as long as you look up the general plot of the films, that should be more than enough.

To keep this simple, here's a list of the films I've seen and would be interested in doing a rp with, if one is not on the list feel free to suggest it and we can see if we can do something with it

Bold - Films that I would be craving to do

Barbie in the Nutcracker
Barbie as Rapunzel
Barbie Swan Lake
Barbie Princess and the Pauper

Barbie Fairytopia
Barbie Magic of Pegasus
Barbie Mermaidia
Barbie Magic of the Rainbow
Barbie 12 Dancing Princesses
Barbie Island Princess
Barbie Three Musketeers

With Disney Films, I would like to stick with canon x canon characters. That being said, I'm open to crossover ships, just feel free to ask if you have a particular ship. To save time, I'll just list films that I would enjoy rping

The Little Mermaid
The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea

Frozen
Tangled
Cinderella
Cinderella 3: A Twist in Time
Mulan
Peter Pan
Return To Neverland
Aladdin
Tarzan
The Incredibles
Big Hero Six
Anastasia (technically it's not disney, but I had to include it)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested and have any questions. I look forward to roleplaying with you all~ ^_​
So no oc x canon for disney
Isnt there three little mermaid movies? I recall there is that is a prequel

@Miasmith17 Sorry, I don't like doing oc x canon. I'm also aware and have seen all 3 little mermaid films, I don't particularly care for the third one so that's why it's not on my list.

this is actually kind of cute! i would be perfectly happy roleplaying plots based on barbie films, or doing crossovers of disney films!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back