Opinion Who's is your favorite Elder Scrolls character?

Big Brother Jack

Would you Kindly?
For me its gotta be either Lucien LaChance from Oblivion or Serena from the Skyrim Dawnguard oc. I like Lucien because he legit finds you anywhere after you killed someone and when you ask him about rumors he has something new instead of saying shit about the prophet for whatever. Serena is really cool because she has interesting dialogue compared to Lydia or some other companion and feels more like a person to me. But who is your favorite character?

Nazeem, just because the satisfaction of killing him in various ways is incredible.

Nazeem, just because the satisfaction of killing him in various ways is incredible.
That is a good choice. I actually had no idea what the Cloud district was for a really long time lol. To be honest Whiterun is kind of meh so I did not really care about it except Breezehome is nice.

Ooh!! Ooh!! I got so excited seeing this thread!! More TES threads, please!

Oblivion: S'jirra. To be honest, it's just for the potato quest. It's kind of silly to me.
ESO: Razum-dar all the way, dude. I know he's very popular with the fanbase so this likely isn't shocking, but... I can't lie. Raz is so charming, yes?
Skyrim: Kharjo. Okay, yeah, we don't see a lot from him, but his lines entertain me. There's nothing better than hearing him say he'll probably smell the danger before it sneaks up on the party before getting ambushed by some aggressive mob. Or a dragon, if you're (un)lucky.
Any: Maiq the Liar. I love him. He spews random funny words and I laugh.

I see a trend here... is it that they're all khajiit? Nah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back