Whold you KILL the avatar above you?

I love sharks too much to ever kill anything with one on it. Then again , I really have no idea what's going on there other than a shark is there. And a bird wing. And a person. Wait , what in the Force's name IS going on there? 

murder time

866.gif

A stranger...? What did people teach me about "stranger danger"...? Was it 'put a knife in their gut, twist, and pull out with as much force as humanly possible'...?

Yeah, that's it, It's got to be!

*unsheathes hidden knife*

Well, nice knowing you buddy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Snivies are known for abandoning trainers they deem as poor. (I actually thought that was a really cool fact. In the POKEMON anime, I was really disappointed when Snivy became unendingly infatuated with Ash)

However, murdering abusive trainers - while not in the official Pokedex - is not uncommon. Take that however you may.

That one guy could mean anything so yes...maybe. No, the picture looks fun. //puts away weapon

But I'm prey and predators are around. //pulls out much stronger weapon of destruction

I like my Barret M107's in my hands...                              
maxresdefault.jpg

But the .50 AP rounds... well, I like those in their heads...

~ka-chak!~

First, you're dead. Then I take your food. All. Your. Food. Chicken included. 

Nope. You just seem too damn happy. And why is everyone always tries to take my chickens? Can someone tell me that?

Dowse them in water, beat them until unconscious. then keelhaul them. 

Because I'm guessing you're a fire mage. So weak against water. 

Dowse them in water, beat them until unconscious. then keelhaul them. 

Because I'm guessing you're a fire mage. So weak against water. 

Nope, he's an angel, I can see where you coming from though. If you played the Diablo series, expecially the third one, you will know.

To the avatar above me. Nah. It looks like you are trying to get the perfect picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back