• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Whoa-- Akatsuki RP anyone?

Everlasting<3

The Lovelorn Princess
Hello hello!

So I recently get into the whole fangirl state for the Akatsuki boys- again dammit.

ANYWAYS- I'm craving an rp now-

So I've always wanted to have someone play Deidara or Sasori for me, but it's okay if you'd like to use an original character as well!

Just let me know! This is something I'd really like to do!

Thank you!

Hi, Everlasting! I searched up "Akatsuki RP" on a pure whim and found your thread (and this website). I don't think I've been registered long enough to send messages yet, but I think you would be a great roleplay partner. I've recently gotten hooked back onto the Akatsuki too; it seems that no matter what latest anime I watch, I still go back to my roots. What can I say, I think murderous villains are just my thing. Though, I am unsure of what type of roleplay you would like to do: Canon x OC, Canon x Canon? I would love to go over rules and limits and whatnot with you as well. If you're interested, that is. I hope to hear back from you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back