• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom โ› ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต' ๐‘ป๐‘ถ, ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต ? โœ โ€” ๐—ข๐—ข๐—–.

hi everyone!
i'll be putting in lotsaaa information for shiloh soon! had to brainstorm a bit more on her and go back and forth on some ideas hehe.

highkey it took me bloody ages to figure out her name! pfft.

it def needs a fat scrub down later but the application is mostly up and not 30 secs before the deadline like usual ๐Ÿ˜ต

gotta say the sheets so far look craaazy good oh lordy

soooo freja is mainly done! I might extend her backstory but do enjoy a short and sweet backstory that leaves an air of mystery hehe.

after I finish my assignment definitely going to read all the sexy characters everyone's big brains have created.

i love each character so much already, beautiful monsters <3
my guy is only missing his bio and some adjustments and I can update his cs c:

GOD DAMN these characters are looking freakin spiffy. i can't wait to see our final cast!
also, apologies for being a bit absent as of late folks. irl life has decided to kick my ass 'cause i've been sick for the past few days. thanks for your patience & please note that today is the last day to apply (unless you're going to ask for an extra day or have already asked for an extra day.)
keep us updated if anyone needs more time & get hyped !!

hello everyone! thank you all for your patience, our applications are officially closed!
if you have asked us for an extra day, please know that you will have until midnight pacific standard time to finish your application.
we've gotten just a whole group of amazing characters & thank you all so much for applying. this is definitely gonna be a hard choice for mel and i since we unfortunately can't accept every single one for the sake of the group size, but nonetheless, thanks for coming in here w some banging writing and awesome characters.

expect to see a PM with a link to our discord server within the hour if you've been accepted, and thanks again!
- thrill & mel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back