• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom โ› ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต' ๐‘ป๐‘ถ, ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต ? โœ โ€” ๐—ข๐—ข๐—–.

birth of venus

๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๏น—
Roleplay Type(s)
Last edited:
so many ideas buzzing in my head!! honestly think i might do a gal who was raised by the director as a ballerina cause that scene sparked ideas but idk yet. many thots.

so many ideas buzzing in my head!! honestly think i might do a gal who was raised by the director as a ballerina cause that scene sparked ideas but idk yet. many thots.
once again your big brain continues to amaze ๐Ÿฅต i cant wait to see ur char
&& i'm sooooo excited by all the tasty placeholders and wips o m g

Look at all those super pretty CSes... All the pretty and organized coding...

Me just running in and slapping down a blurb of word vomit and smashing the 'Center' key:
giphy.gif

EDIT: Alright, all finished, let me know if y'all have any comments, questions or concerns regarding Sammy Boy.

Last edited:
been a bit busy but i'll likely get a wip of zachariah up tonight (;
loving loving LOVING these chars and placeholders so far, i can already tell this will be one hell of a cast

got a very basic wip up for zachariah with his basics and appearance, but i'll be very slowly workin on him! being stuck to mobile makes my writing pace so much slower @_@

hi hi i'm sorry if i'm interrupting anything but i was wondering if this was still open ? and if so would it be okay for me to apply - thanks ! < 33

hi hi i'm sorry if i'm interrupting anything but i was wondering if this was still open ? and if so would it be okay for me to apply - thanks ! < 33
yes we're still open! applications for characters are open until this friday, the 31st, so feel free to throw your character into the ring x
& let us know if you have any questions or need an extra day to complete your cs !

yes we're still open! applications for characters are open until this friday, the 31st, so feel free to throw your character into the ring x
& let us know if you have any questions or need an extra day to complete your cs !
ahh thank you !! i'll throw my placeholder up asap x

[ erzulie erzulie idiot idiot fin fin a z u l a a z u l a noxious noxious Red_Titanium Red_Titanium .empathogen. .empathogen. logastellus logastellus Dethrix Dethrix HogwartsReject HogwartsReject Plutoni Plutoni Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian kaninchen kaninchen Goonfire Goonfire fickleglory fickleglory lisbeth lisbeth Maverick. Maverick. Cosmo Cosmo blue-jay blue-jay undeities undeities ]
tagging everyone who showed interest and/or has a placeholder or cs up!
due to irl obligations and craziness, mel and i have extended the deadline. the new deadline for character sheets to be completed is
wednesday, aug. 4th

i hope that gives everyone ample time to apply or complete their characters! as always, let us know if you have any questions or concerns. thanks!

[ erzulie erzulie idiot idiot fin fin a z u l a a z u l a noxious noxious Red_Titanium Red_Titanium .empathogen. .empathogen. logastellus logastellus Dethrix Dethrix HogwartsReject HogwartsReject Plutoni Plutoni Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian kaninchen kaninchen Goonfire Goonfire fickleglory fickleglory lisbeth lisbeth Maverick. Maverick. Cosmo Cosmo blue-jay blue-jay undeities undeities ]
tagging everyone who showed interest and/or has a placeholder or cs up!
due to irl obligations and craziness, mel and i have extended the deadline. the new deadline for character sheets to be completed is
wednesday, aug. 4th

i hope that gives everyone ample time to apply or complete their characters! as always, let us know if you have any questions or concerns. thanks!

fab!! iโ€™m going to hopefully post my WIP tomorrow; iโ€™m having so much fun writing him that i rewatched john wick: chapter 2 last night eee. all the characters are looking gorgeous < 3

ooooh, hellooo!
i just wanted to drop by the out of character section here to let you lovelies know i'm interested!
i've been going back and forth deciding on a character and i think i finally have an idea!
the extended deadline absolutely helps a lot too! i'll have my placeholder up soon!

ooooh, hellooo!
i just wanted to drop by the out of character section here to let you lovelies know i'm interested!
i've been going back and forth deciding on a character and i think i finally have an idea!
the extended deadline absolutely helps a lot too! i'll have my placeholder up soon!
ooooo exciting!! i can't wait to see what you come up with ๐Ÿฅฐ

ooooh, hellooo!

ShallowBrokenAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif

Aaand just got my placeholder up too!
Added some brief information for me to touch up and put together when I have everything all organiseddd!

Im almost two days late but thanks for the extending the deadline I still need to fix some flaws in the character sheet

sooo finally had a bit of time to add more stuff to freja's persona and add specializations/skills & deficiencies. will hopefully get to work on her backstory and other info when i get the chance. excited to read through everyone else's characters and see the placeholders completed!

just wanted to say that i've filled out althea's character sheet (including the relationships) and made some edits to her history, personality, and specializations for clarity!

assuming this is still open, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring. I already have someone in mind who also happens to be one the most gruesome of my characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back