• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โ› ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต' ๐‘ป๐‘ถ, ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต ? โœ โ€” ๐—”ใ€Ž๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜, ๐——๐—”๐—ฅ๐—žใ€๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ฌ ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ.

PRETTY HATE MACHINE.

โ€” ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป !!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

ISN'T EVERYONE?

HEALTH x NIN

overview.

N
    eon red bathes the scene - a dark, thrumming bassline and painted cigarette smoke as you make your way to the bar. You push past a dozen or so lost in dance and the world seems to flicker in and out, in and out when the ligthing begins to strobe. You don't care. You keep your gaze ahead of you - because there sits your payday. She doesn't turn to you, but you recognize the short blonde bob and white PVC, the source of the toxic smoke the cherry atop the lit cigarette pinned between her slender fingers.

There's an empty barstool next to her, of course. She always makes sure of that. The world brightens again. Bathed in the steady red it started with. At first, you say nothing, instead looking to the bartender as you settle into your place beside the mysterious Book Keeper. You order your usual; and the Book Keeper takes a long, thoughtful drag of her smoke before she parts her lips and addresses you over the commotion;

โThe Suit seems to think you're capable enough.โž

The bartender slides your drink towards you and you look to the Book Keeper out of the corner of your eye. She's focused well though - eyes looking you up and down as she exhales nice and slow. All you want is the pay.

The Book Keeper meets your gaze and squints a bit at it - a small, amused smirk consuming her expression for just a brief moment. Almost as if she'd been having you purposefully stalled up until you saw her. She reaches into the breast pocket of her coat and procures one single gold coin - offering it to you with an unreadable glimmer in her eye.

โWorking for pennies doesn't seem like much work to me.โž

You know you should probably take offense to her statement - but you also know that she's right. You haven't had much of a chance to build a reputation yet... that coin is worthless in your hands. Only worth a night's stay at the Continental, if that.

Still, you say nothing, and accept the small offering before taking your drink and moving to disappear into the crowd once again. The Book Keeper handles the tabs. If nothing else, the free drink is a nice consolation gift.

โWait.โž A hand wraps around your upper arm. You tense, looking back over your shoulder at the Book Keeper warily.

โWe're not done here. You've done right by the Suit.โž

Get to the point.

โThe Suit is prepared to offer you exclusivity.โž

Exclusivity. A high honor. With it brings a better reputation, valuable favors, and more respect - and depending on who's offering, a whole host of different dangers. What he's is offering is more than a steady job. You've never met this "Suit" you're working for... but if he can provide better than whatever you have going now, why not accept?

You're smarter than that. You aren't sure if this is some kind of trap, but even if it isn't, it's not a decision to make lightly. You shrug out of the Book Keeper's grip before finding your way back into the heady crowd. You'll think about it.

Hello! Basically I've been wanting to do something set within the universe of John Wick for awhile now. The amount of lore and how expansive the whole criminal underground is within these movies is insane, and even if I wanted to replicate something like it in an original setting I probably wouldn't. Don't think I can effectively capture the complete essence of just how cool it all is. That being said; a familiarity with the movie's settings and overall lore is preferred if you'd like to join in! Honestly, I was initially hesitant to open it up on RPN at all as I'm not sure how much of a market the Wickverse has here, but here goes.

This roleplay will be set in realtime New York, featuring some familiar recurring settings (The Continental, The Red Circle, etc.) and NPCs (The Bowery King, Charon, etc.). It's focus'll be on a small group of somewhat "fresh on the scene" hitmen all having been hired to work for a mysterious figure known only as "The Suit". It is unknown why or how this person or organization is collecting so many exclusive, unknown hitmen - though as contracts are completed and certain people are killed, the intentions will become clear... and the High Table may not care much for who's to blame for it.

While I will frequently open up contracts The Suit wants completed to move the plot along and clue people in, this roleplay will mostly be open world. There are several in-game locations that can be explored and due to all of our characters working for the same person/organization - they will have frequent opportunities to run into each other either while working or off-duty entirely. I may also throw in the occasional attempted hit on our characters as more contracts are completed and enemies are made. John Wick himself will not be involved in the roleplay, though mentions or rumours of him are fully welcomed.

There will be no roles here but I am limiting the number of accepted outside applications to ten at the moment.

intro

npcs

rules

BANG, BANG!

YOU'RE
DEAD!

genre

action, crime

status

accepting

spots open

10/10

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
WYTTM.png

SPOTIFY PLAYLISTใ€Ž x ใ€

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

now this is sexy.

If this is still open, I would be interested!
this is still open, yes! characters are not first come first served, so everybody has a chance to apply.

so excited to see all this interest !! keep an eye out for the cs thread soon c;

i never thought i'd see a john wick roleplay oh my god; this looks absolutely incredible!

hello everyone! as mel mentioned above, here is the ooc thread!
please feel free to chat there while we all work on our characters, and ask us any questions you have. x

bump!
๐ŸŒƒ

very cool concept! cs thread looks amazing so far, i think ill have to contribute if applications are still open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back