Other Who wants to make friends on this website?

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Wonderful to meet you! My name's Warren c:
♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

I definitely came to this site in hopes to find new friends out of roleplay partners. I sometimes become skittish because I'm afraid of upsetting someone because I'd rather not start anything on a site I want to use as stress relief. I've made one friend almost instantaneously and we've been really good friends since then. But the several other times I have reached out and attempted, I've failed miserably.

I definitely came to this site in hopes to find new friends out of roleplay partners. I sometimes become skittish because I'm afraid of upsetting someone because I'd rather not start anything on a site I want to use as stress relief. I've made one friend almost instantaneously and we've been really good friends since then. But the several other times I have reached out and attempted, I've failed miserably.
We can be friends! :3
I saw your subtitle ‘yes, it can’ and I immediately thought “....ICAN!”

We can be friends! :3
I saw your subtitle ‘yes, it can’ and I immediately thought “....ICAN!”
Absolutely!

And I was hoping that subtitle would either be read as "Yes I can" or someone'd ask themselves "Can that can be unlabeled?" and read the subtitle. xD

Hello there! I'm Redfork2000, but most friends call me Red or Fork for short.

I love making friends. In fact, one of my favorite things about writing with other people online is that I tend to make very good friends, There's nothing like being friends with someone you share a porject you're both passionate about, and writing together. But I'm also definitely open to being friends without any RPing involved. I love to talk with people, share with them, and overall just be friends, it's really great!

So want to make a friend? Feel free to talk to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back