Other Who wants to make friends on this website?

Helloooo! I want to make friends and I like reading books and browsing Reddit. Any books you had in mind to discuss? :3
Heya! I tend to love fantasy books! Or modern romance books! I haven't read much science fiction as of late but I do like dystopian. Currently debating whether I should read the magicians by Lev Grossman. What about you? What kind of books do you find entertaining?

Heya! I tend to love fantasy books! Or modern romance books! I haven't read much science fiction as of late but I do like dystopian. Currently debating whether I should read the magicians by Lev Grossman. What about you? What kind of books do you find entertaining?
I’ve read quite a few Stephen King novels and still have a bunch in my library, but for a break, I’m going to read Dune next. Try Red Rising if you like dystopian sci-fi. It’s an awesome series!

Btw bubble me and my friend know each other only through RPing and a Skype chat we used to do. I was thinking of starting another Skype chat but was looking for more RPers to join. Interested?

In the past, on previous sites I have had amazing luck making friends! Some I still speak to after years and years. Here not so much. In my experience at least people I have started roleplaying with haven't been too keen to speak ooc which makes things difficult. I still try though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back