• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Who wants to jump into a work in progress?

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Anyone wanna bounce ideas with me as I make this new rp of mine?

Without writing a massive amount, I have a decent grasp of what I wanna make but feel like it isn't enough to make a  good group rp.
To put it real simple its basically a rip off of naruto but instead of ninja its samurai and add more tailed beasts about/magic for people to use. Like samurai from history of the real world they use all manner of weapons from swords guns bows and more but mixed with magic thats learned or inherent to specific families.

My original idea of said rp would focus on a team of mercenary/ronin either impressive or legendary with a loose alliance to a city/village/land In a world where monster attacks and the threat of battle is constant. However while most of the world worked on magic techniques and martial arts, the territories known as Steeland worked on technology...

The rp would start at a point in time where war between the lands is on the agenda. Like usual the lands sent out their forces to fight but one country had a different plan. The Steeland's soldiers brought six shooters, high powered rifles and bombs to a fight where close range combat is usually the go what with melee weapons, muskets and magic.

Everyone apart from Steeland retreated from a massive onslaught, the team this rp focuses on being hired to help in anyway possible be it guerilla warfare against steeland approaching or stealing their tech/crafters to reproduce the weapons tearing everyone else to shreads or trying to weaponise the demon beasts.

Ask questions here or pm me to talk about this. It isn't a check to start a rp although I could start it
(i think it'd fail/die quick)
Im more keen on making a vague knockoff better through others opinions thoughts and my own creativity before making a proper interest check as while my original idea would focus on a team
"the fearless five" Or something better Idk said rp could have roles for more than five players, could even have a opposing rp set on some Steeland soldiers doing the same thing but against the scum from other lands.

But yea
Depending on how many people seem keen to join this process in some form or another i may make a discord for everyone to talk easier.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back