• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Who wants to do an art collab?

BraveSoul

wandering my mind
Brave Soul is back at it again with the cringy posts. :D

Anyway, by you clicking on the title you must be interested in what I have to offer. Well, look no more because I am looking for a partner to do an art collaboration with me!~

Here's some of that good details:
  • I have been drawing on and off for a year now.
  • I recently acquired Paint Tool Sai.
  • ^Slowly trying to figure out how it works.
It shouldn't be a serious thing, Just something that we can improve on together you know? If you want to do an art collaboration with me, feel free to message me, or to post something in the thread!

Happy Drawing!

Collaborations are excellent.
This is making me think I should try and get monthly art challenges off the ground around here again.

There have been a variety of monthly creativity prompts and challenges here over the years and they don't always last, but the community is huge now, so it might stick. Imma send dwiz a message about it ~

Alrightie people, I noticed that this has been growing like hell. xD So, let's make it a team effort.

We can do many things. Here's what I have in mind:

- We do a big full body drawing of ourselves down the line. Doesn't matter how you start it off, who starts it, etc. (Well I guess it does matter since you don't want two drawings at the same time. ._.)
-Headshots of us making random faces, maybe even laughing. I really don't know.
-Drawing our biggest fears. xD
-Drawing spirit animals.
-Or something else random! Everything is up to you guys!

Alrightie people, I noticed that this has been growing like hell. xD So, let's make it a team effort.

We can do many things. Here's what I have in mind:

- We do a big full body drawing of ourselves down the line. Doesn't matter how you start it off, who starts it, etc. (Well I guess it does matter since you don't want two drawings at the same time. ._.)
-Headshots of us making random faces, maybe even laughing. I really don't know.
-Drawing our biggest fears. xD
-Drawing spirit animals.
-Or something else random! Everything is up to you guys!

Mien Fuhrer, I believe I have a better idea!

Here, read this:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SuperSentaiStance

... You get what I'm saying?

I'd use my horribletastic art skills and start us off like last time, but I'm feeling super lazy.

Ooooh I'd like to participate! I love the super sentai idea. Maybe ourselves as superheroes doing a group pose or something? I dunno, to be honest haha.

You mean super sentai you baka gaijin desu

As I said, still feeling like a lazy bum, which is a shame. I might do it later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back