Chitchat Who wants to be friends? Also......

hmm, i havent rp'd much. i couldn't get on that much, just got back on in august, but most of the rp's i joined died pretty fast. . . :[ im in a pretty solid rp now tho.
Most interesting OC? hmm. In my current RP, theres theres a person who can basically make people nightmares come to life, which is pretty interesting to me

hmm, i havent rp'd much. i couldn't get on that much, just got back on in august, but most of the rp's i joined died pretty fast. . . :[ im in a pretty solid rp now tho.
Most interesting OC? hmm. In my current RP, theres theres a person who can basically make people nightmares come to life, which is pretty interesting to me
nice. I'm in two realistic/Modern rps and the interesting characters are in the family rp:Tito/Jacob, who was very hyper and in friends rp:a robot named Issac

Who was the best person you rped with and in an rp, who was an interesting oc?
I've had a wide variety of RP partners. I've RPed with detailed roleplayers who write 8-10 paragraphs per post, and even with people who do only one-liners. To be honest, I've met great roleplayer from both sides of the spectrum, and everything in between. In fact my longest running RP was with someone who only wrote one-liners, just because the plot was that engaging for me. My favorite roleplay would have to be with a person I'm writing a superhero RP with. They write 4-6 paragraphs per post, but aren't as active, so the RP hasn't advanced nearly as much as that other one did.

Hm... good question. Honestly I have several characters I love RPing, as I make each one different and unique, but tend to give each one at least a bit of myself.

i mostly use the same character, but usually tweak him a bit for each RP, normally each with a different part of me that would fit the RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back