• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request Who Wants a Doodle?

StarDeux

Magical Girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm needing to get some inspiration for warm up sketches so I thought I'd post here. Anyone who wants a doodle of their character needs to only comment!
Here are the rules:
  1. These are only going to be uncolored busts
  2. I only draw humans
  3. Include a physical description of their face and general build including hair style and note worthy features
    1. Bonus points: Include a reference image of any kind
  4. Describe their personality in three sentences or less.
If I get a lot of requests, which I doubt, I'll only draw the ones that catch my attention/interest. Drawings will be posted in this thread as replies to the comments describing them!

And here's a link to some of my art so you know what you're in for!

Hello! I'm really glad I saw this as I recently had a dream about an OC that I haven't yet completely established (God I hope I'm not weird for dreaming up imaginary characters) and I think a sketch is something that will help me bring her to life. Unfortunately, I think my description might be a little vague as I'm writing this on the fly at the moment, but if you're interested in using her for your warm-up, I'll do my best to clarify ^^

General Description: Dainty and slim, an overall rather fragile-looking build. Full lashes highlight doe eyes. Rosebud lips and a pert nose. It's a youthful face that looks no older than 19-20, but traces of maturity can be seen through the high - but not overly prominent - cheekbones. A smattering of freckles dust across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. Her hair is long and full, framing her face as it parts in the middle, gently tousled layers on both sides.

Personality-ish: Still rather uncertain about this part, but the gist of it goes along the lines of something like this, more or less.
She possesses an air of child-like innocence, shackled by her own naivety as she remains oblivious to the rapid advancements of society despite each passing century. She is someone who is inherently compassionate, but suffering from a betrayal has lead to aching loneliness, a product of her own self-inflicted solitude. The years of isolation has been a breeding ground for wary distrust, so although she may be unworldly, she is not someone who is easy to influence and manipulate, and may not be as harmless as first impressions suggest.

Chione Chione
I hope this is what you were looking for! Feel free to use this anywhere you please so long as you give credit.

I really love your art style, it's realistic but with a mix of stylization that I really like aaah.

I have a D&D character that might look good in your style, if it isn't much trouble:

This is Ethete, she has an octopus familiar [that's part of the bun in her hair if you can see the tentacle]! She has sharp and angled facial features, and has the skeleton of a koi fish over her right eye, and three dots over her left brow.

I love your style! I hope my character can be of good practice!

Name: Miakoda Pipaluk O'Connelly

Description: She's of mixed race, Black and Irish, leaving het skin a nice warm brown color. She's mid twenties, but has a youthful face which often leads to people mistaking her as still being in school. She has some freckles on her small wide nose and her cheekbones are high, but not prominent. Her eyes are almost cat like and very expressive ofyen showing her true emotioms under her usual scowl or sassy smirk. She usially has a full head of crazy wavy/curly unruly hair, but is sporting a half shaved scalp after a wild night. Her lips are full and plump and a small scar graces the upper right ride of her top lip. Almost always has a cigarette.

Personality: She's a kind-hearted degenerate. Proud trailer park trash and American patriot, she tries to earn a decent living by selling illegal weapons. She always has her guard up to hide her more sensitive side. Being a natural born hot head she tends to lose her temper quick, but also had a very playful side to her. She loves to cause a ruckus!

Some references! Kind of like a mixture of these two!

Your style is so awesome!! I’d love to see one of my new ocs drawn in your style!

Name: TBD since he’s a new oc. But for now I’ve been calling him Kudo!

Description: Since I made him for an RP that takes place in Japan, he’s Japanese! He’s pretty fair skinned and has a mole under his right (our left) eye. He has heterochromia in one eye so it’s brown on top and blue on the bottom. Kudo has parts of his hair that is white, specifically the front tips and the rest is black. I have yet to sort out the details, but his original hair color was black, the white isn’t dyed. He kinda reminds me of a skunk, but he’s my skunk boy and I love him anyway! (Descriptions are not my strong point lol tried my best)

Personality: Kudo is extremely easy going and well mannered (for the most part). He cares for others deeply and will often go out of his way to make another person’s day if that’s within his doing. But, he doesn’t like talking about his feelings or showing any other feelings that aren’t positive as he prefers to deal with (or quietly ignore) his own issues by himself.

You've got a nice style!

Name: Soma Fel

Description: Soma is fairly tall, has red eyes as he is a demon, and blonde hair as he is also an Angel, he was a pretty boy face. He wears all black.

Personality: Soma isn't the nicest of people, but he does have his good moments, Soma likes to steal from people he hates and re-gifts to his friends Kinda like retired, Pirate robin hood. Soma doesn't like mint. he thinks it's "mother natures sweat".

These pics are as close as I could get.
Demon Soma.jpg

mens-military-leather-trench-coat-in-black-leather-coats.jpg

OHMYGOD your art is TO DIE FOR! It would absolutely water my crops,clear my skin and make my year if you drew my OC!
My girl's name is Skye and she looks a little something like this:
Appearance
Dirty blonde curls with an orange undertone (think 3a curls),fair skin,Hooded eyes that are a mix of hazel and gray with light brown in the middle,two moles; One above her lip and one slightly above her cheekbone,Mixed Hispanic so her lips are pretty plump and pouty,her brows are pretty thin, button nose,wears glasses but that's optional,has a rounder face shape.
natural-short-haircuts-for-curly-hair.jpg

something like this girl but longer hair

Persona
She's humorous,witty and outgoing; A true extrovert who loves being a social butterfly despite her slight anxiety issues. She's a passionate person who loves all things to do with art! She can be sarcastic and quick witted to people but always in good spirit. At her worst,though, she's an emotional overthinker with a tendency to be a pessimist.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back