• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•Žπ•™π•  𝕦𝕀𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠π•₯ 𝕨𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕣?-currently accepting

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by logastellus

Accepting
!

Units Available!

tags

casual-detailed, young adult

just my imagination

the cranberries

• introducing

Jared Garfield is a multi-millionaire mogul who decided to use a sum of his grand fortune to surprisingly answer the young millenials prayers. Across the United States, Garfield swiftly brought up empty lots and used his in his own words "pocket change" to build modern yet affordable housing, you know something the government should be doing but instead continue to raise prices cause they don't know how to control their own spending. Garfield recently purchased and built a loft in Charlotte, North Carolina and applications for the units have already been submitted before the building was even completed. Loft sizes range from studio units to three-bedroom units, studios being the less priced and three-bedrooms being the highest priced. Applications are still being accepted and reviewed for the units but the chances of living in the building are slim. Although the criteria for being eligible to occupy a unit is somewhat demanding, the pricing and financial requirements are manageable. Better hurry cause units are filling up fast and you want to get in before they're all gone.

Hello! Logastellus here with a casual detailed apartment style roleplay. I have decided to post a new interest check to get more member to join the roleplay. There will be six slot open to apply for. Listed below is the units that are occupied and the ones that are vacant. Your characters can either already be living in the loft building or are newcomers. There are no first come first serve or saving spots in my roleplay. If I happen to have a gm they will have seniority on which slot they want. Please make sure to use real face claims and please be realistic on jobs/careers for your character. Once characters are accepted there will be a link to the discord dm'd to the following members and there we will commence with planing out events and plots for said characters. Please be diverse in your characters, no mary/gary sues. I will go into more detail about my regulations in the rules section. A little bit more information about the slots are listed below. Any questions please let me know in the ooc.
    Unit 302-Studio: Occupied
    Unit 318-Studio: Occupied
    Unit 325-Studio: Occupied
    Unit 222-1 Bedroom: Occupied
    Unit 233-1 Bedroom: Vacant
    Unit 254-1 Bedroom: Occupied
    Unit 287-1 Bedroom: Occupied
    Unit 410-2 Bedroom: 2/2 Occupied
    Unit 437-2 Bedroom: 1/2 Occupied
    Unit 459-2 Bedroom: 2/2 Occupied
    Unit 110-3 Bedroom: 3/3 Occupied​

a

b

c

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Jared Garfield is a multi-millionaire mogul who decided to use a sum of his grand fortune to surprisingly answer the young millenials prayers. Across the United States, Garfield swiftly brought up empty lots and used his in his own words "pocket change" to build modern yet affordable housing, you know something the government should be doing but instead continue to raise prices cause they don't know how to control their own spending. Garfield recently purchased and built a loft in Charlotte, North Carolina and applications for the units have already been submitted before the building was even completed. Loft sizes range from studio units to three-bedroom units, studios being the less priced and three-bedrooms being the highest priced. Applications are still being accepted and reviewed for the units but the chances of living in the building are slim. Although the criteria for being eligible to occupy a unit is somewhat demanding, the pricing and financial requirements are manageable. Better hurry cause units are filling up fast and you want to get in before they're all gone.

Hello! Logastellus here with a casual detailed apartment style roleplay. I have decided to post a new interest check to get more member to join the roleplay. There will be six slot open to apply for. Listed below is the units that are occupied and the ones that are vacant. Your characters can either already be living in the loft building or are newcomers. There are no first come first serve or saving spots in my roleplay. If I happen to have a gm they will have seniority on which slot they want. Please make sure to use real face claims and please be realistic on jobs/careers for your character. Once characters are accepted there will be a link to the discord dm'd to the following members and there we will commence with planing out events and plots for said characters. Please be diverse in your characters, no mary/gary sues. I will go into more detail about my regulations in the rules section. A little bit more information about the slots are listed below. Any questions please let me know in the ooc.
Unit 302-Studio: Occupied
Unit 318-Studio: Occupied
Unit 325-Studio: Occupied
Unit 222-1 Bedroom: Occupied
Unit 233-1 Bedroom: Vacant
Unit 254-1 Bedroom: Vacant
Unit 287-1 Bedroom: Occupied
Unit 410-2 Bedroom: 2/2 Occupied
Unit 437-2 Bedroom: 1/2 Occupied
Unit 459-2 Bedroom: Vacant
Unit 110-3 Bedroom: 2/3 Occupied

Last edited:
Bumping 4 u, bc I'm in this rn and it's v fun y'all should check it out!

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

do we just need to go ahead and make and post our characters on the cs thread?

do we just need to go ahead and make and post our characters on the cs thread?
Here is the link to the cs. If possible have your character completed in one week, if an extension is needed I will give you one since New Years is around the corner.

Last edited:
The link to the cs is posted. You can go ahead and get started on your character if you’re able to have it done in a week that would be wonderful but since it’s New Years in a couple of days I can provide an extension if needed.
bayleen bayleen KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop

Interested!
Yay!! Thread to the character sheet is right here! Please have your character done in one week if possible!

Bumping Thread! Male characters are needed!! Please come join us it’s chill and a lot of fun!! We have plenty of slots available!

Interested! I pretty much exclusively play male characters so that's covered lol

Interested! I pretty much exclusively play male characters so that's covered lol
Link to the character sheet is right here! If you’re able to compete your character in a week that would be wonderful!

Bumping Thread!! New slots are opening soon so come apply and have some fun with us!!

f155f12df2a64b95c7e65b3be894de0b.jpg

resisting the urge to type up a cs now- very interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back