• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•Žπ•™π•  𝕦𝕀𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠π•₯ 𝕨𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕣?-currently accepting

Seems like something I'd be into, still have spots open?

Seems like something I'd be into, still have spots open?
Yes we do! Link to the character sheet thread is right here and make sure to look at the roles section so you can see which slots are open. If youre able to please have your character done in a week.
Realistic or Modern - π•Žπ•™π•  𝕦𝕀𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠π•₯ 𝕨𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕣?-applications

OH GOD I NEED IN
Omg yay!! Here is the link to the character sheet! Can't wait to see what your character will be!

Omg yay!! Here is the link to the character sheet! Can't wait to see what your character will be!
What are we looking for, my love? A gal or a guy?

Hello! Is this RP still accepting, I would be interested in creating a male character.

Hello! Is this RP still accepting, I would be interested in creating a male character.
Yes this is still open! Unit 222 is occupied but there are other slot open just make sure to check them out in the interest check. Also here is the link to the character sheet thread.

Yes this is still open! Unit 222 is occupied but there are other slot open just make sure to check them out in the interest check. Also here is the link to the character sheet thread.
Thank you, I will look through the units that are opened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back