• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•Žπ•™π•  𝕦𝕀𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠π•₯ 𝕨𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕣?-Closed

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by logastellus

Closed
!

Units Occupied

main

cs

ooc

tags

casual-detailed, young adult

just my imagination

the cranberries

• introducing

Jared Garfield is a multi-millionaire mogul who decided to use a sum of his grand fortune to surprisingly answer the young millenials prayers. Across the United States, Garfield swiftly brought up empty lots and used his in his own words "pocket change" to build modern yet affordable housing, you know something the government should be doing but instead continue to raise prices cause they don't know how to control their own spending. Garfield recently purchased and built a loft in Charlotte, North Carolina and applications for the units have already been submitted before the building was even completed. Loft sizes range from studio units to three-bedroom units, studios being the less priced and three-bedrooms being the highest priced. Applications are still being accepted and reviewed for the units but the chances of living in the building are slim. Although the criteria for being eligible to occupy a unit is somewhat demanding, the pricing and financial requirements are manageable. Better hurry cause units are filling up fast and you want to get in before they're all gone.

Hello! Logastellus here with a casual detailed apartment style roleplay. I've had this idea years back but most of the inspiration and design on the roleplay this time are from @geminiy. For this roleplay there will be twelve slots, the slots will be separated into type of units available. There will be two studio slots, three one bedroom slots, four two bedroom slots and one three bedroom slots. Your characters can either already be living in the loft building or are newcomers. There are no first come first serve or saving spots in my roleplay. If I happen to have a gm they will have seniority on which slot they want. Please make sure to use real face claims and please be realistic on jobs/careers for your character. Once characters are accepted there will be a link to the discord emailed to the following members and there we will commence with planing out events and plots for said characters. Please be diverse in your characters, no mary/gary sues. I will go into more detail about my regulations in the rules section. A little bit more information about the slots are listed below. I am a sucker for the sims so there will be images or links posted on what the units "look" that will be created by yours truly. Any questions please let me know!
    Unit 302-Studio: Occupied
    Unit 318-Studio: Occupied
    Unit 287-1 Bedroom:Occupied
    Unit 222-1 Bedroom:Occupied
    Unit 254-1 Bedroom: Occupied
    Unit 410-2 Bedroom: 2/2 Occupied
    Unit 437-2 Bedroom: 2/2 Occupied
    Unit 110-3 Bedroom: 3/3 Occupied

a

b

c

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Jared Garfield is a multi-millionaire mogul who decided to use a sum of his grand fortune to surprisingly answer the young millenials prayers. Across the United States, Garfield swiftly brought up empty lots and used his in his own words "pocket change" to build modern yet affordable housing, you know something the government should be doing but instead continue to raise prices cause they don't know how to control their own spending. Garfield recently purchased and built a loft in Charlotte, North Carolina and applications for the units have already been submitted before the building was even completed. Loft sizes range from studio units to three-bedroom units, studios being the less priced and three-bedrooms being the highest priced. Applications are still being accepted and reviewed for the units but the chances of living in the building are slim. Although the criteria for being eligible to occupy a unit is somewhat demanding, the pricing and financial requirements are manageable. Better hurry cause units are filling up fast and you want to get in before they're all gone.

Hello! Logastellus here with a casual detailed apartment style roleplay. I've had this idea years back but most of the inspiration and design on the roleplay this time are from @geminiy. For this roleplay there will be fifteen slots, the slots will be separated into type of units available. There will be two studio slots, three one bedroom slots, four two bedroom slots and two three bedroom slots. Your characters can either already be living in the loft building or are newcomers. There are no first come first serve or saving spots in my roleplay. If I happen to have a gm they will have seniority on which slot they want. Please make sure to use real face claims and please be realistic on jobs/careers for your character. Once characters are accepted there will be a link to the discord emailed to the following members and there we will commence with planing out events and plots for said characters. Please be diverse in your characters, no mary/gary sues. I will go into more detail about my regulations in the rules section. A little bit more information about the slots are listed below. I am a sucker for the sims so there will be images or links posted on what the units "look" that will be created by yours truly. Any questions please let me know!
Unit 302-Studio:$1050/mo
Unit 318-Studio:$1050/mo
Unit 287-1 Bedroom:$1250/mo
Unit 222-1 Bedroom:$1250/mo
Unit 254-1 Bedroom:$1250/mo
Unit 410-2 Bedroom:$1320/mo
Unit 437-2 Bedroom:$1320/mo
Unit 197-3 Bedroom:$1540/mo
Unit 110-3 Bedroom:$1540/mo

Last edited:
Thank you for the interest everyone! I will be uploading the character sheet hopefully within the next hour.

Active Roleplays:
Who used all the hot water??
Gm'd Roleplays:
Who used all the hot water??

Logastellus Says...

Thank you to everyone who has shown and expressed interest in my roleplay! Character thread is now up and running, for some reason I can't figure out how to display the link in the ic code without breaking the code so the link to the character thread is displayed down below. I look forward to seeing everyones characters and I forgot to mention this in the rules but it will be added soon. Do not use BTS members as your face claims. Them along with tiktok/youtube influencers will not be accepted. Thank you in advance and good luck everyone! Deadline for characters will be September 24th 12am PST.
Character Thread

i'd love to join but i am a total newbie when it comes to discord- i don't mind it being mandatory, but i'd need a bit of help if that's okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back