• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I put some effort into making this rp so I figured I'd try it again

20210528_134944.jpg
Long ago, the kingdoms of Jarack were in constant battle...To save you all the trouble I'll just touch on a few things.

Jareedi rules Jarack, With fire and metal they consistently win the wars fought against Maho over many years. Always expanding further and further.
They forged the armies that could conquer Maho and march onward to Akuma but it was in no way a easy victory.
The magic king chose to surrender rather than request assistance from the tribals of Akuma.
This led to the creation of Rolragga, the best of Jareedi and Maho fused into one beautiful enchanted city.
In current days, Jarack lives in a age of uneasy peace.

With the death of the fire king, his wife proved herself cunning aswell as strong and she has been elected as ruler.
In a effort to control her divided kingdom Shina Hart creates a new title that demands respect and alludes to her strength and power. The Dragon Queen.

With the Magic King's surrender Ains Circa was able to save the grand library of Mogga, Though the city was taken and remade into Rolragga with jareedi forces occupying more land. The magic king has spent years building strength and scheming.

Alot has happened in Akuma, to put it short forty seven tribes united under one chief. Welt Stawa is a legend amongst the akumans, the most talented beast master in all the land. It was on the back of a purple Dragon Welt demanded the land of fire and magic respect his people and his land... Of course when a man riding a mythical monster rocks up and makes demands people listen.

They have managed to form a alliance between the three kingdoms...
At the dragon queens request, the three lands plan to offer important figures as marriage canidates, a way to strengthen the bonds between the lands.
But while the Dragon Queen continues to assert dominance over Jarack and the magic king wishes to conquer the lands of Jarack and further...
The Akumans have news of a new terrifying threat to the lands. Shadows, demons, ghosts... Many names are given to these mysterious enemies.

A event is being held in Rolragga, royalty and important figures from all across Jarack shall be in attendance. It is there the Akumans shall share what they have seen.
But is it to late?
===============================
This is a medieval fantasy world with magic and monsters, There is two main narratives at play here...
1) who shall rule Jarack? Each kingdom has the means to rule, some easier than others but all three wish to sit on top with the other two being subservient.

2) a fourth faction moves to invade Jarack, they rival all of Jaracks kingdoms and could easily defeat them all one by one.
Only one kingdom knows of these foriegn invaders.

If you choose to play you shall be making a character to fill a role,
Jareedi, Maho and Akuma each have different agendas and goals which I shall give to each player as needed.

A party is being thrown in Rolragga, the three rulers have each sent representatives of their land.
The important figures here being the Princes and princesses with the knights and nobles from each kingdom.

Each ruler is lucky enough to be blessed with at least three children of age, (princes and princesses)
Each kingdom has sent a entourage to accompany these members of nobility.
If you wish to make a character please post here what kingdom your character is from and what role they play.
For example
"I'd like to play as a Warrior of Akuma"
So I'd tag that person where relevant and everyone knows that spot is taken.
I aim to make the CS page once people show interest but I'll remind you if you reserve a limited role and do not make a cs in time you can lose your spot to someone quicker.

(I'll most likely have a character of some importance in each faction but I only plan on making one member of royalalty. Most likely from Akuma.)

Akuma faction
(Strange technology and rare magic. Seen as dangerous tribals)
((Basically Jedi without the religion))
Akuma’s king shall be played by me
Kings kid- NeonFlow NeonFlow
Kings kid
Kings kid
Chosen Warrior-
Advisor-

Jareedi kingdom
(Fire, water an earth magic aswell as talented blacksmiths. Seen as outstanding warriors)
((Inspired by avatar the last airbender in terms of style magic etc))
The dragon Queen shall be played by me
Queen's kid-
Queen's kid-
Queen's kid-
Elite knight-

Maho kingdom
(Home of magic, birthplace of Artefacts and enchantments. Seen as brilliant mages)
((Mix Harry potter with anime))
The magic king is played by me
Kings kid 1
Kings kid 2
Kings kid 3
Royal adviser-
Elite Spellsword-

Mysterious fourth faction
(these people have very unique magic and if you choose to play as one of these roles you may be on a bit of a leash)
((The perfect threat))
Captured assassin-
Defector-
Traitor-
Turncoat-
The fourth faction is only available to play once the other three are full, if you can manage two characters I'm fine with you claiming one of the four spots

Let me know if your

Last edited:
Can you tell or PM me more info about the Fourth faction's powers and goals? I'd be interested in making one of the children to the Dragon Queen or perhaps the Defector.

I’d love to play a perfect threat for the rp! I already have a face claim so I’m ready to go! Very excited!

Hello again! I love this RP idea from when it was introduced before. I’m still open for either the knight of Jareedi, the spellsword of Maho, or both.

Can you tell or PM me more info about the Fourth faction's powers and goals? I'd be interested in making one of the children to the Dragon Queen or perhaps the Defector.
I wont share info on the fourth faction as they are mysterious, though when enough players join a faction ill send a group pm explaining more info an goals for said faction.

I’d love to play a perfect threat for the rp! I already have a face claim so I’m ready to go! Very excited!
Hey that's great, I'd prefer you pick one of the first three but if you wanna wait for ages im not fussed.
Hello again! I love this RP idea from when it was introduced before. I’m still open for either the knight of Jareedi, the spellsword of Maho, or both.
Ayo, rather you pick one an stay with it but if doubles happen fair enough

Last edited:
Ok, then I’ll stick with the knight of Jareedi for now and if something else is still open I’ll take the spellsword later.

If we can't get enough players within say a week from this post

im happy to edit the check somewhat and have it be a smaller number of players required.

Pew,

Though another way this could start earlier is changing the plot somewhat. Important members of each kingdom meeting to discuss shit about their lands but mostly to find out about the invasion of shadows.

Ignoring the political side of this rp to make it more of a adventure story of a party questing around the kingdoms and overseas

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back