• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hvns4kids

Hello, my name is Hvn (heaven). I'm in search of a few 1x1 roleplays and I figured I'd make a general post because I have nothing too specific in mind. I'd be willing to brainstorm and come up with a plot with you if you'd prefer that, however if you already have a good idea of what plot you're going for I'd be comfortable with that, too. Here's some information about me.

:bishiesparklesl: Semi-lit to literate, 8+ years roleplaying experience

:bishiesparklesr: EST timezone, hours active can be unpredictable. I try to respond/go online at least once a day, though typically much more.

:bishiesparklesr: Flexible, I will try my best to match your posting length.

:bishiesparklesl: No triggers - if you have triggers yourself, I'll respect them completely. However, I prefer to roleplay with people who don't have a super long trigger list, as it can be a bit stressful for me.

:bishiesparklesr: I tend to befriend those I roleplay with and engage in casual chatter with them, if you'd prefer our discussions to remain completely roleplay-focused I will respect that.

:bishiesparklesl: I'm typically more comfortable using OCs myself as it's easier for me to stay in character, there are a select few characters I'd be comfortable roleplaying as depending on the fandom, so please ask if you'd like to know!

:bishiesparklesr: I enjoy a plethora of different genres, whether it be slice of life, angst, drama, fluff, etc. Feel free to tell me your preferences!

Here are the fandoms that I'm familiar with, or at least partially familiar with. I do have some issues with processing information/remembering minute details, so I may slip up and forget things about the lore of certain fandoms, I ask that you try to bare with me - I may diverge from the canon of the media by accident, though nothing incredibly world-breaking. I ask that you be comfortable with this. It should be noted that I'm also comfortable roleplaying non-fandom related plots, let me know if you have your own idea.

No particular order!

:bishiesparklesr: Overwatch
:bishiesparklesl: RDR2/RDR
:bishiesparklesr: The Walking Dead
:bishiesparklesl: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
:bishiesparklesr: TW3 (partially, haven't read the books or played the other games.)
:bishiesparklesl: Beastars
:bishiesparklesr: Stranger Things
:bishiesparklesl: Undertale

:bishiesparklesr: Guardians Of Ga'hoole
:bishiesparklesl: Warriors
:bishiesparklesr: Pokemon
:bishiesparklesl: Harry Potter

With that being said, please feel free to reply or PM me if you're interested in setting something up! I'm only looking for 3-4 or maybe 5 people to roleplay with at a time for the sake of splitting up my attention evenly. I look forward to hearing from you all!

Hi! I’d love to do either a Undertale or Stranger things rp with you! :D

Would you want to do a Stranger Things rp?

I’m interested in warrior cats!

I do long and complex responses and tend to focus on the uniquenesses of my characters and the environment.

I enjoy concepts like characters growing worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also do classics like forbidden mates and found families.

An example of what my characters are kinda like is VultureTooth, a blindly ambitious bulky Tom born without his two front legs.
He’s able to adapt to difficult situations, and what he lacks in speed he makes up for strength. I also do art.

If your interested just feel free to reply.

I'd love to do oc x oc mlp roleplay! i'm down for just about anything there, i'm semi-lit (10+ years of experience), and not the quickest replier but i'm getting better haha. pm me? o7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back