Video Games Who is your favorite videogame character(s)?

Raku

Four Thousand Club
I get it, we all have our favorites. Here is a place to put them along with a reason why.

Protagonist from Vampire: The Masquerade, provided you choose Clan Malkavian at the Character screen.

Here's the reasons why: (Explanation: Clan Malkavian are a Clan of Vampires that have the "Gift of Insight," that is both their main weakness and boon. The Gift of Insight turns them irreversibly into rambling madmen, but in their evaporating sanity, there is a kind of clarity. They gain information from their insanity. Where a normal man sees a random pattern of rust, a Malkavian sees a message. Where a man hears voices in his head, a Malkavian hears helpful whispers. Where one sees visions of ghosts, a Malkavian sees actual ghosts... and sometimes fake ones. Who knows? They're insane after all!)
  • The Malkavian conversation with a stop sign. "No, you stop!"
    • "You've made a powerful enemy today, sign!"
  • "Oh shit. A Malkavian. I suppose I'll figure out what the hell you're talking about in a month or so. Man, I hate talking to you guys! I always feel like I'm getting an answer to a question I haven't asked yet. Oh well."
  • "I'm a mighty thesaurus! Rawr!"
  • Heather: I went fishing today... and I caught a big one. Can you hear him flopping around the bathroom? That's how you can tell he's fresh.
    Malkavian Protagonist: No no no no no... fish travel in schools!
    Heather: You don't like fish? I thought it would be nice if you ate home, for a change...
  • Also, the fact that their signature Clan Discipline (Magic Tree) is Dementation, a Discipline that focuses on pouring one's insanity into other people's minds. A normal sorcerer casts a firebolt. A Malkavian turns his enemy into a rambling maniac with numerous mental disorders. A normal sorcerer mind-controls his target. A Malkavian will make them suicide by having them suddenly feel immense, unnatural grief and guilt or send them running for their lives. A normal sorcerer will create a barrier. A Malkavian will make people believe he is a God to the point of them scribbling his name on walls with pink crayons and screaming as they tear their skin apart with their nails to make the time pass faster. Yes, the power is really grotesque, but is it friggin' cool. Just turning people insane with the flick of a wrist.
  • This speaks for itself:
  • And a lot more, trust me.

Gosh, that's a tough one...
Hmm....... I'm gonna go with Tali'Zorah and Kaidan from Mass Effect, Fenris from Dragon Age, and Viola and Cassandra from Soul Calibur. Oh and Soraka from League!
Plus a zillion more d:
Maybe the better question should he "Which characters are NOT your favorite?" Lel

Currently, my favorite video game character is Urbosa from Breath of the Wild. It's hard for me to find a character that I don't like, though!

Well, I'm gonna put three for now.

My first one comes from Farcry 3. Vaas is by far my favorite villain ever. He has a hilarious yet disturbing attitude that will not only make players laugh, but also make them think "Damn he's fucked up".

My second is all of our favorite British badass from CoD, Captain John Price Gaz! In the first Modern Warfare, Gaz was my favorite of all of the characters. He was a comic relief that the game needed. I hate that he died though. At least we got a temporary fill-in in MW 2, Ghost.

And my final one goes to Sergeant Frank Woods in Black Ops 1 and 2. I mean seriously, how couldn't you love that American badass that looks at death and smiles.

Shit taste, aside from the guy who mentioned Vampire: The Masquerade. Real MVP up over there.

best boy of all time is Painty mcfox from fursona quintuple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back