• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "Who is the Imposter?" [Among Us RP] (Group Interest)

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, okay, so, I've been craving this for a while and I'm playing this game a LOT lately. I know a lot about the game since I've also been watching videos. I'm running a lot of role-plays right now, this one will be my third RP if anyone else would want to do this with me. This one will be the last RP I'm starting since I'm busy as a bee in a bee hive lol. And I'm just bored lmao

Anyways, here is the plot I'm thinking of:

Among Us
There are crewmates on a ship called "The Skeld" and they all have to keep the ship running until they get to Earth. They are all calm until they receive a hologram call in the Admin room from an unknown woman from Earth that tells everyone that there are TWO imposters on board, that are not supposed to be there. They are trying to stop them from reaching Earth and destroying and sabotaging the spaceship. They start freaking out slowly because they don't know who they can trust anymore.

Will they survive?

Here are some roles to choose from! I'll add a description if no one understands, don't be afraid to ask me. But if there are enough people interested, then we can have a max of 2 imposters.

Crewmate: Crewmate is the traditional main role that you'll likely be playing the majority of the time you play. You get no special powers and have no tricks up your sleeve. You often have nothing to go on as an ordinary crewmate, other than your deduction skills.
1672842420584.png

Imposter: Being the Impostor and succeeding in fooling everyone else into that you are innocent is one of the most satisfying feelings in Among Us. You'll be full of smug glee after every victory. Top tip for playing as an Impostor: Gain the trust of a few crewmates by spending time with them and pretending to complete tasks.
1672842507976.png

Scientist: Scientists are primarily the same as regular Crewmates; however, there's one significant difference. You'll usually be traveling around the map completing assignments as a Scientist, but you can also view the vitals of every Crewmate on the map to tell if they're alive or dead.
1672842527903.png

Shapeshifter: To give you a lowdown, Shapeshifter is a role that allows the Impostor to imitate or take the shape of a living Crewmate for a certain duration, ranging from a minimum of 5 seconds to infinity during a particular round.
1672842457343.png

Engineer: Engineers can enter and travel through vents throughout the map in an Among Us match. Usually, only Imposters have this ability, but with the Engineer role, Crewmates can use vents too. A vent won't be available for Engineers to use if the Clean Vent task is currently active or if Imposters sabotage the comms.
1672842550274.png

Spy: The Spy Role mod for Among Us allows one crewmate to go invisible and watch for Impostors. This can make it more challenging for Impostors to win. No longer are Impostors allowed to run around unchecked in Among Us thanks to the addition of the new Spy Role Mod.
1672925198801.png

Phantom: Phantoms in Among Us are essentially ghosts that can float around the map (mostly) undetected. Phantoms are almost completely transparent, meaning they're hard to spot. And while most mods allow Phantoms to be killed, this can be difficult for Impostors to accomplish because Phantoms aren't easily seen.
1672925415036.png

Sheriff: The Sheriff mod in Among Us allows a player assigned that role to shoot a crewmate they believe to be the Impostor. If they're right, then the crewmates win the game; however, if they're wrong, then the Sheriff dies as well.
1672925566702.png

If I should add more roles or shake it up a bit, let me know :>

Roles claimed:
Shapeshifter- ObliviousInside
Imposter- Gears
Engineer- Open
Scientist- ASFinnie
Crewmate- always open

Last edited:
I'd be down for any role for this, as I have Among Us OCs for either! I hope you are okay with limited activiry after like 2 weeks from now though!

We have enough roles filled, would you guys want to start this RP soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back