Anime & Manga Who (in your opinion) is the most badass anime character of all?

all these characters are fighters, and yeah are badass but when it comes to how they treat others in their day to day lives...and I dont mean "I'm saving the world" day to day, I mean "it's saturday and I'm doing laundry" well, quite a few of them would be considered pretty...prickly perhaps? I think if you want to be a badass you want a good character, inside and outside and all around, they dont have to kickass to be a badass.

so my choices: Akko, litle witch academia! Sakura from card captor sakura (gotta love shojo) Aya Ceres celestial legends and lets give it up for the original first female protagonist of a shounin manga: Honey Kisaragi from cutie honey.

King 'Motherfuckin' Bradley.

Man is the most badass homunculus without healing abilities or any shapeshiffting and just replaces it in favor of being one of the most badass swordsman in Amestris.

His english dubbed version is a wonder to watch.

mqdefault.jpg

image.jpg

Lelouch from Code Geass! Morally gray protagonists are the best kind of protagonists.

Obviously Sakamoto from Sakamoto Desu Ga? He's a brilliant character with quick wits and style. He, as the anime says, looks good doing everything. Even when burping, he makes it work in his favor. Wether he's playing chess, writing his name in cursive, or bringing his classmates together, he does all of it looking super bad-ass. Or, if you lack taste, you can just say Jotaro and be on your way.
Screenshot_63.jpg

Probably Yuno Gasai from Future Diary.

Judge me if you want, but nothing makes Yandere characters like a whole lot of crazy in a whole lot of pretty. Shes pretty badass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back