Other Who do you main in Overwatch and why?

I'm a flex player with a short attention span, so my 'main' changes all the time. Talking DPS, you can find me on 76, Mei, or Tracer. Sometimes Widow if I'm feeling too good about my aim, but my PC is pretty shit-tier so it's hard for me to zero down on a tiny, pixeled head generally. McCree's my discount Widow, and at some point I did play Genji (terribly). Bastion in a pinch. It's been lots of Mei lately, too much fun to wreak havoc, land a random headshot on a Hanzo and watch him freak in all-chat.

Not a tank player in the slightest. My best tanks are D.Va and Orisa; I used to play Rein, but fell out of it. Exclusively D.Va last season. I really need to work on my skills there. I can play all supports reliably, but my favorites have to be Moira and Ana. Ana dominated my healer playtime last season, and though I've moved to Moira, she still has a place in my heart.

I main Lucio for a few reasons:

1 - He's a Brazilian fuckboi, and the best one
2 - There's actually a little bit more to his biography than just "Oh, he was born in a favela in Rio de Janeiro". His backstory still sucks ass, but it's not the usual shit
3 - Healing with Lucio is easy. I already stressed enough when I tried to play Medic in TF2, I don't have the patience nor the skill to dare attempt that here. His speed buff is also nice
4 - He can wall-glide, which is simply the best
5 - I ship the shit out of him and D.Va

Definitely lean towards DPS if at all possible. (Hanzo/Soldier being my bread and butter) Although, i can actively fill all roles to varying degrees.

When I want to relax a bit in a game, I go healer, generally mercy, ana or zen, though when I'm feeling more dps-y I go pharah, junkrat, mei, widow or tracer

I almost always choose based on filling the role absent in my team. Of course, this frequently means I am playing some sort of support hero. Mercy and Lucio are those I have the most time logged as, but D.Va and Reinhardt are next on the list. It seems whenever there actually are other supports, tanks are lacking.

i have at least five hours on every hero, but in comp, i main both main and off-tank characters, apart from roadhog. depending on the game circumstances or what my duo partner wants to do, i also play mercy, lucio and brigitte. overall, i'm not that great at dps-ing and mainly play those kind of heroes in quickplay, but i'm not bad at the dps that require less aim (pharah and junkrat). i think my most played hero is either zarya, reinhardt or dva, because all three of them are near / over 50 hours of playtime each. in quickplay i kinda just play what i want because it's more laidback and stuff.

I like moira in most comps, because of her good support, decent ult, and her good safety ability. Definatly hood for any team

My main is Zen, I like him both in playstyle and lore. And I also play a lot of Moira because she fits into many comps and provides decent support.
Funny enough both my main supports use yellow and purple orbs :cheshiregrin:

in other roles I main Sombra, Mei and DVa and I pick them if I have freedom to choose. Otherwise I just play whatever is needed for current team and map.

Widowmaker and Symmetra are the two who I always go for if they aren’t taken, then it’s D.VA if she already isn’t being used by someone else.

Widowmaker is the top one for me because in video games I prefer being the sniper over anything else. Why? I love the feel of my enemies not knowing where I am while sniping...or at least try to have them feel that way. I’ll admit, if I’m not sniping, I end up using fear tactics and usually doesn’t end well on my part. Widows lore is a tragedy and characters with devastating stories always appeal to me.

Now for symmetra, she can be stealthy too, I guess that says I love characters who are mostly hidden while fighting. I don’t know her lore, but she seems interesting enough. I love her gameplay especially the new rework she is getting soon.

I main Medic in TF2, so it's extremely likely I'll main Mercy if I get the game.
Any Mercy tips? How does she differ from the Medic?

I'm a flex player, but I usually main McCree or Widowmaker. Other damage characters I'll play are Junkrat, Mei, or Soldier. For tanks, I'll usually play D.va or Roadhog. For healer, I'll generally be fine with any of them.

I started out as Mercy because I've always played the healer role in alot of games, especially since I have a buddy I play with who always, always gets himself into hot water. I've gotten so used to having to bail him out that I unconciously pick supports despite playing Mercy for dozens of games straight. But its fun because its a very unique playstyle that Mercy has -- you gotta play with your brain alot more than the other heroes. I seriously do not understand why Mercy is considered a good support starter instead of someone like Zen or Lucio. I guess it's one of those easy to learn, hard to master kinda deal.

My friend is a Genji main, and boy does he need healing.

Lately I've been really enjoying playing Zaria. She is like the perfect support tank. Its so satisfying to hit 100 and just unleashing your wraith on the enemy team. It helps coming from Mercy as well since I unconciously keep an eye on most of my team mates at all times so I can find the best times to shield and up that charge. Plus, it feels soo good to not worry about your mortality for once especially when you get those games where you get heavy focused as support.

And who doesn't love that Graviton Surge?
Every time I play Zaria I usually get at least one team kill a game. But I have my team mates to thank for that.

And one to you if you actually read all that haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back