Other Who are your favorite members of this site and why?

Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne -
I know what it's like to have a big brother, as I have one, but Tobi isn't just a brother. He's my best friend. Glad I am able to still call this fool my best friend.

Luna Malveaux Luna Malveaux -
Out of friend group, we're the youngest and are able to relate the most to one another. If it weren't for you, I'd go insane being with Tobi alone. We're torture buddies.

Lumina Lumina -
A very artistic little bird. If I was still into art as much as I was back then, this would be my go to. Not only is she artistic though, just like the previously mentioned she's a very good friend and is a lot like a big sister to me.

Nona Nona -
No one is as nice as Nona. Hands down the sweetest person I've come across and actually have managed to be friends for such a long period of time. She too is like a big sister to me.

These people are more than my roleplay partners. They're like my bestest friends ever. Glad I met them, because for me, there was never any like them. Love you guys. There's more, and I could go on forever, but if they see this, just by the few I mentioned, they'll know who they are. :)

Chrysanthemum Chrysanthemum -- Amazing writer, dependable Bad Cop, and boss ass baker. Crafts intricate plots and delectable characters. Describes the most poetic, spine-tingling battle scenes. Invents creative magic systems like a fantasy-loving Da Vinci. Balances intriguing character development with riveting action. Introduced me to a vengeance-seeking pirate with a martyr complex and a man-eating mermaid who loves to snack. Not to mention the genius space princess and her ninja-wannabe guard. x3

Erica Erica -- Masterful storyteller, encouraging friend, and fellow evil mastermind. Writes using brilliant adjectives and an impressive economy of words. Makes fictional cartography, character crafting, and elaborate world-building look like a kindergarten activity corner. Paints vivid scenes and character interactions with heartbreakingly real emotions. Introduced me to a ferociously brave noblewoman who engineers weapons in her spare time, and a war-torn land bursting with characters full of passion and hope and love. x3

Y'all don't steal them away, now. e.e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back