• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Who are you?" | CS

OOC
Here
Other
Here

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
guidelines for bio's
⇥ every character should be 21+
⇥ each of them may have one primary power and on secondary power that they may not use as often
⇥ no OP or mary sue/gary stu ocs !
⇥the power should have some limitations or weaknesses
⇥ Again, the rest is common sense
⇥also no firearms! only usual melee weapons
-------
You may add more and decorate it as much as you like.

form

full name

nickname

sexuality

romantic orientation

dob

zodiac

appearance

personality

powers/Abilities

History (optional)

Details (optional)

Last edited:
giphy.gif

-----
n a m e
Kane Mclaine

n i c k n a m e
K

a g e
twenty three and a half

d . o . b
December 23rd 1996

z o d i a c
capricornp . o . b
Raleigh, North Carolina.

g e n d e r
cis-male

o r i e n t a t i o n
demiromantic/demisexual

m b t i
infp (unhealthy one)

f a c e c l a i m
robert sheehan

h a i r
black - dark brown | curly (usually straightened) | short to mid

e y e s
green

b o d y f i g u r e
somewhat slender but is slightly muscular

h e i g h t
six feet tall / 183 cm tall

w e i g h t
165.35 lbs / 75 kg

t a t t o o s
n/a

s c a r s
a few around his limbs because fights

c l o s e t
x + nails

y e a r
senior

m a j o r
film and TV production
e l e c t i v e o n e
Filmmaking

e l e c t i v e t w o
Scriptwriting

r e s i d e n c e
still back in his home town.

n e g a t i v e t r a i t s
  • stubborn
  • hot headed
  • resorts to violence
  • very reserved at times

p o s i t i v e t r a i t s
  • generous
  • kind
  • brave
  • good humor

l i k e s
sweets ; pastries ; junk food ; any good food ; action movies, technology (computers, internet, video games, etc) ; any outdoor activities ; coffee ; dancing (depending on the genre) ; pineapple on pizza ; listening to music, rock to gothic metal especially ; nighttime ; climbing over every object and building

d i s l i k e s
Soda ; Gyro (stomachache) ; books ; romance movies ; social media (he doesn't really understand the hype of it) ; drugs ; cigs ; being overly emotional (so pain is out of the question) ; people in general ; pets ; daytime ; rain ; getting too high and drunk (he doesn't want to have hallucinations or become retarded because of it) ; smoking (he can't smoke a blunt nor a cigarette since he has asthma) ; usual sports or games (basketball,soccer/football,rugby,etc.)

p e r s o n a l i t y
Like some people, Kane is really secretive on personal topics, such as his past, passion and etc. He isn't one to be invested on what others likes or dislikes since he would forget unless he really cared. Despite claiming that he doesn't care what others think of him, he can become very self conscious of what he says or does depending on the kind of situation, causing him to think a lot before making a choice (since he is very much impulsive at heart). Most of the time, Kane would come off as a rather fun loving person and would crack a few random jokes now and then. The more closer he is to someone, the more he would joke around. Even to the point of making himself quite cringe worthy. Though, he can be very touchy towards his male friends as he didn't have a little brother that he could annoy or pick on. (he would never have much courage to tease girls)

Under pressure, Kane is likely to lose his composure but tries his best to not to. Sometimes, Kane can overreact over small things. He is just that easy to get carried away.However, Kane may be cruel at times but he isn't heartless. When others needs a hand, he'll help even if he seem unwilling to do so unless it is against his pure intentions. He might not seem like it but he does care for others even if he would deny it. It's more of a necessity for his sanity most of the time. Basically he's a hypocrite and wouldn't let others take on his bad habits. Also he hates confrontation and conflict so picking up a fight would be the last thing he would do unless he felt like he really had to. But if someone else tried to pick a fight with him, he wouldn't say no and put up a real fight considering he had quite the pride.

When it comes to romance, Kane is almost adamant about not having any crush since he would hate to see himself playing with others feeling just because he is very hostile of others and would quickly lose his interest on them. Though, secretly, he is trying to find the one at heart which was also one of the few reasons why he wouldn't pursue any of the romantic feelings he had unless he is very much sure that they are the one that he had been looking for. Once that wall is down, he would commit to it and give everything that he could to give. Be it that special treatment, the best friend to get them back on their feet, or just the shoulder that they could cry on. Basically, he would die for them and would wish them well if they were to ever change their mind about him. If it does happen, he would simply think that he didn't find the one just yet or he would just accept the fact that he messed up.

p o w e r / a b i l i t i e s
Main
i m m o r t a l i t y
Kane is able to withstand mortal wounds without actually dying. However this results with painful wounds that heals at a rather normal rate. It wouldn't kill him but it is painful. Though a quick death like, beheading and shot in the head will result with him having to die instantly and come back alive about another hour or so without any wounds.

secondary
r e s e t
Kane is able to reset a reality or turn back time by killing himself. Though getting killed will not reset anything. the more he uses this, the more consequences will take place such as causing the paradox of time where there will be more shadows in the realm, causing more of those weird people to fight off. and etc. He only uses this as a last resort if things were just so fucked up.

h i s t o r y
Kane came from a mid to upper class family of four. His life was just full of mundane stuff other than the few vacations that his family took in which he enjoyed very much. Both of his parents were kind of spoiling him and his twin sister (fraternal duh) from all the love they would give. It's a bit irrational since they basically babied him and took care most of the stuff for him. This did cause him to behave rather differently. They were pretty strict with what he would do in the future along with manners, he of course was obedient at the start. But as time went on, he grew apart from his parents and basically rebelled over some of their expectations over him. He would talk back to his father's view of things and would argue a lot over little things as the older male could be absurd and narrow minded. Despite this, he kept an okay relationship with his mother and had a soft spot for his sister even though he was jealous of her being the better person and seemingly able to pull through the madness better than him.

Then high school rolled in and Kane tried his best to fit in. Though his attempts seemed to be futile when he eventually became one of the troublemakers. He went to parties and picked up fights with big headed jocks along with fake people. By then, every single student seemed to despise him as well, which was pretty much mutual. Aside from all of the negativity he received from his neighborhood, he decided to go on the internet and chat with strangers. Behind the screen and a fresh start, Kane felt more calmer and not bitter at all. He was just trying to get himself sane and pull himself out of the label that others deliberately gave him. To be fair, he spent most of his time in the chatroom just to have a sense of control of how he wanted others to know him as. This helped him to separate himself with his own problems. And well, he felt somewhat belonged in that circle of friends which did kept him in touch with the others.

When he had to move out for college, things just kind of went silent between him and the rest of the world. He spent more time out of the internet. No, he wasn't busy with college or anything like that. He was just out on the street and going to local rock concerts. He was kind of trying to reach out to others in real life. Though, he did ended up meeting someone that stayed with him for awhile. The two went on a break when Kane had his life all over the place and the other had to go somewhere else. This kind of strained their relationship since Kane couldn't reach them which didn't really had much impact until the days started to wear on him. In the end, Kane went to isolate himself and tried to get his head straight. He went on taking care of his studies and made new friends around him. And ever since then, he seemed to have found a bit of solace from his past. Though, he still missed that special person of his since it wasn't like they broke up. But, he did knew that he might not be able to be with them again which he personally wished that it wouldn't be the case. But he went on with his life anyway.

d e t a i l s
Theme song
= Kane doesn't have any mental disorder. However, he was once suspected to show a few symptoms of Bipolar, psychotic (not psychopathic), depression and schizophrenia ( nothing that correlates to his high hostility however) by his psychiatrist. Though, Kane would only admit that he can come off as overly sensitive and even delusional towards some beliefs that he wouldn't ever share.
= For the life of him, Kane couldn't play a single musical instrument. Though, he is somewhat good when it comes to singing.
= Kane is a definitely a drinker ( but a sober one ) but he was never a drug user. At least not when he has a weak and weird stomach.
= his definition of getting high is getting lightheaded in which he would get from either drinking carbonated water aka soda or from just inhaling some smoke be it carbon monoxide or carbon dioxide (whatever goes).

-----
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back