: : Who : : am : : I : :

Kiyoko Tomoe

The Donut Goddess
((Don't judge, writer's block is a pain. I should've had a lot more done by now, I know, but I'm actually without inspiration right now. Only ever happened to me once before with a character, so rip))

Full Name

Yun Min-Kyu

Nicknames

Stage Name

Ryuji

Male

Sexuality

Undetermined/Asexual

Birthday

November 3

Position

Back-Up Vocalist, Dancer, Stick-In-The-Mud

What do they struggle in?

Dancing as a whole. While picked for AA1 out of nowhere as the fourteenth member, Min-Kyu is still very new to the dancing world and thus has a lot to learn to keep up with the rest of the group.

Appearance

65722fc97723422b146a0243c2789796c22e5047be5f.gif

Height

173 cm

Weight

54 kg

Hair Color

Black

Eye Color

Dark Brown

Complexion

Piercings

None

Distinguishing Features

Style

Personality

Background

Born into a more rich and prosperous family, Min-Kyu grew up under heavy expectations. For as far back as he can remember, he was learning to play various types of instruments, studying every subject and every instrument available to him. For him, there was no such thing as school; only learning every subject of education, learning to play instruments, practicing, and eating only the most fancy of foods. In fact, until he was fourteen, Min-Kyu had never once set foot into any educational facility besides his own home.

Reading

Fancy Sweets

Instruments/Music

Dislikes

Commonplace Cheeses

Sweetened Tea (Except Green Tea)

Damaged Instruments

Habits/Other

Reads or plays piano excessively when troubled

Plays violin whenever alone

[SIZE= 10px]IS capable of singing far greater than he allows others know, but is too embarrassed to let anyone hear his real 'voice'.[/SIZE]

Relationships

WIP

Helping your leader

How is your character woken up?

Min-Kyu usually wakes up himself, though is almost always the last to wake up due to spending his time at night reading and silently playing violin or singing in the living room where hopefully none will hear him.

How easily is your character woken up?

Fairly easily, as he's used to being woken up at just about any moment by his parents for whatever reason they may have.

What is your character's favorite food/meal/snack

Japanese Sweets

What is your character's least favorite food/meal/snack

Having only heard of how unhealthy and disgusting salty foods are, Min-Kyu refuses eat anything he knows to have a lot of salt in it. 

How easily is your character frustrated

Min-Kyu is difficult to make frustrated on the outside, however anything he's incapable of that everybody else around him is, easily frustrates him inside. He's also constantly frustrated by himself, being this whole 'prim and proper' individual from a wealthy family, yet unable to hold a normal conversation.

Does your character get upset during practice when they can't get it perfectly

Min-Kyu rarely gets upset toward dancing as he never even planned for this route, though when he fails over and over, it upsets him greatly enough to have to step away to keep face value as a calm and collected individual.

Users who are viewing this thread