Other who’s your fave OC?

Gailaga

Short and sweet, I just wanna check some characters out!

Please use this form:

[Reference image, if applicable]
Name:
Species and occupation:

3 positive traits:
3 negative traits:

One fun fact about their personality!

One fun fact about their appearance!

CBAC161D-27EE-48DD-98A5-635F32633A01.jpeg

Name: Io (eye-oh) ; “The Dread Collector”
Species and occupation: Archdemon; he doesn’t have an occupation, sorta just hangs out and murders humans to extract their fears for his collection. Looking expensive could be his day job.

3 positive traits: Curious, slow to anger, generous.
3 negative traits: (Besides the literal murder—) Loses interest easily, lacks respect for boundaries/personal space, a snob.

Io enjoys poetry and thus often speaks as alliterative as possible. This is a fun challenge when writing his dialogue, and sometimes ends up cryptic or melodical.

Despite his human vessel (a 40-50 something male), some of his true traits show through. His sharp nails and odd, faint skeletal tracings on his face beneath his skin are a few of them.

Well! I've done something similar before for a different character but I'll do it again xD I love all my characters like they're my children so I'm not going to say he's my favourite per se... just deeply beloved.

01.png
art by MrDark91 on DeviantArt

Name: Lord Talfryn (but call him 'Lord' and he will not react kindly)

Species and occupation:
Faerie. Dreams of being a bard but he cannot sing... which in the Realm of Winds means he cannot become one. So, he wages mental war against his father to avoid being forced into a position on the High Council and travels to the human realm to play his flute in their taverns.

3 positive traits:

- Quick witted
- Kind-hearted
- Fair minded

3 negative traits:

- Stubborn
- Fatalistic
- Fretful

He's a sympathy crier. If someone around him starts crying, he will too unless he can get away from them quick enough. Has made him the subject of much mocking while growing up. Has a general aversion to tears because of it.

He TREASURES his hair. Spends way too much time giving it treatments, working on styling it, combing it, etc. Doesn't let his servants touch it. Ever. It's ash-brown too, so it can very from quite gray to fairly brown depending on the lighting.

james_lee_royal_pirates_991853.jpg
DISCLAIMER: I love all my OC's but I thought I'd chuck up JB as his face claim (James Lee) is such an angel and you should all go listen to his music for real.

Name: Hwang Jae-Beom (but goes by the nickname of JB)
Species and occupation: Human and unemployed - You can find him here in this rp
3 positive traits: Empathetic, artistic and easygoing
3 negative traits: Anxious, pessimistic, impulsive
One fun fact about their personality! Used to be an artist (singer and guitar player) but when he lost the use of his left hand, he gave it all up. Right before his accident, he debuted his first song which can be heard everywhere in Korea due to the K-Drama that it was premiered on and he hates hearing it.
One fun fact about their appearance! He has necrosis and arthritis in left hand/wrist due to a car crash which leaves him unable to use his thumb and pinky finger.

(No pic or faceclaim, yet....)

Name: Hydrangea
Species and occupation: Human; Leader of the Freedom Fighters, Moon Maiden, Night Walker

3 positive traits:
Mutism:
She is the first character that i have made who is completely mute! Always fun to play her, especially when it's daytime, and she can't use her shadows.
Pictures DO speak 1000 words: She was inspired off of Creepypastas, but a sketch i made kinda "Spoke" to me, and made me change a few things of her character.
A complete and utter mystery: The majority of her charm is her ambiguous look and history, a wandering woman with near uncontrollable shadows with moon white hair, glowing white eyes and a constant determination to see the world at it's most beautiful in the night, with no notable history or idea of how she gained her powers and what she had done, as well as why she finds comfort in a simple stone greatsword, and often tries to be completely ignored in the day, and i just realized that i am rambling....

3 negative traits:
Her Shadows:
She has an ability to manipulate a smoky black substance that ONLY comes out at night. Add the fact that they seem to have a mind of their own, and can and WILL teleport her to random places....
Her Glowing Eyes: What would you do if you saw a person with constant glowing eyes? She doesn't know, and she often hides in plain sight to avoid any response.
Serenity: Her large stone-made greatsword, affectionately called "Serenity," often gets misplaced and left in the ground whenever the Shadows teleport her randomly.

She absolutely ADORES anything that shimmers and shines in the slightest ounce of moonlight.... For any Final Fantasy X fans out there, take her to Macalania Forest, and watch as she outright geeks out.... Silently.

Every single article of clothing that she wears are gifts from her friends.... Her scarf most specifically is her favorite.

Name: Jorm
Species and Occupation: Kobold Bard and hero. He's got magic, and he's not shy about using it. He wears leather armor most everywhere, with an ever-shifting suit below to suit his needs. He's got red scales and amber eyes. He has a bag of instruments to pull from, along with an enchanted rapier and several other weapons, such as a flintlock pistol.
Kobold_Bard.jpg
3 Positives:
1) He's very much an underdog. A character like Jorm is typically seen as a monster, but I play him as a "The world hates you, but you kinda have to help them" deal. He gets salty when people judge him based off of his race and subsequent body size. (He smol)
2) His actual physique. Jorm is not a strong individual, far from it. He's rather small and weak compared to full-sized humans and such. However, he's lightweight and fast, so I like that I have to think outside the box for physical threats.
3) His personality. Jorm is easily my favorite for his bubbly personality. He likes to crack jokes and trash talk, despite his size. It makes it really funny to trash talk and immediately get karma for it, or to forget that I'm half the height of someone and talk like I'm their equal, and get offended when they kneel down to talk to me.

3 Negatives:
1) Abrasive. For everyone he might befriend with his flippant personality, he inevitably pisses off people. Sometimes it's simple. Other times it's a powerful wizard who makes it their duty to kill you.
2) Kobold Greed. He very much has a form of kobold's greed, just lessened due to his past. He never grew up really with other kobolds, so he never developed to an evil creature. But he still has that greed instilled within, and he can be stubborn about getting money.
3) Appearance. He's an actual monster. Like, he legitimately is a monster in his normal world.

Fun Fact of personality:
He's deathly afraid of being put in restraints or imprisoned. Like, to the point of him using his magic recklessly to get out.

Fun fact of appearance:
I have two here actually.
1) His scales were planned to be green, but because of the token I used to represent him, he became red.
2) The gloves he wears are not normal gloves, but actually enchanted to either heat up or freeze whatever he grabs. However, they can backfire and scorch/freeze his hands inside the gloves.

Last edited:
I have her sitting around. She's fit for a "kids-with-powers" setting. Ideally, I'll be able to flesh her out more and write her in something!

08b0ce05f00160ad363f9555258148ef.jpg
Name: Imma
Species and occupation: "Meta"-human or mutant girl; unemployed student.

3 positive traits:
  • Her flexibility and independence
  • Her sense of self, despite all odds
  • Her natural curiosity and ability to think for herself

3 negative traits:
  • A gadfly
  • Would rather give up then risk hardship and failure
  • Tends to be blunt, insensitive, and emotionally dishonest

Because she can just change everything about herself on a whim, she has what I'd call an "innocent ignorance;" she doesn't see differences in people, nor is able to acknowledge biases that might be attributed to those differences.

Her mutation allows her to manipulate her cellular, anatomical, and chemical faculties on a whim so she gives herself extra eyes and things growing out of her face just to freak people out.

Hug.jpg

Name: Hecate
Species and occupation: Black-eyed child; hunter (of people)

3 positive traits:

• Bonds quickly to those obedient
  • Innocent and loving to those she actually cares about
  • Protective of her "family"

3 negative traits:

• Spoiled brat
  • Blames others before herself
  • Doesn't understand why using flesh puppets is horrifying to some

She truly doesn't understand why using guerrilla warfare and going on mass hunts with her hordes of black-eyed flesh puppets called Dolls is so frowned upon by humans. Everything she does is normal to her, such as melting the insides of a corpse and tearing it open to reveal pitch black squares of "candy." Nobody has ever willingly tried one, which she finds baffling.

Hecate actually has a pre-demonified form, but she barely remembers that part of her life, anyways.
1579669908633.png

TxF1.jpg
Name: telith
Species and occupation: energy dragon (weaver beast), usually a student or something

3 positive traits:
is adorable
can basically make infinite gems
really nice once you get to know him
3 negative traits:
is super scared of everyone
kinda anti-social
has a super embarrassing and flirty cousin...
while telith is a massive coward food is the easiest way to his heart

he wears a hoodie to hid his face entirely so only his glowing eyes are actually visible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back