• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dice whitespace

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt

welcome to whitespace.

you've lived here for as long as you could remember.

Explore a strange world full of colorful friends and foes.
When the time comes, the path you’ve chosen will determine your fate... and perhaps the fate of others as well.

Hi! This RP is based on the RPG Indie game [OMORI]!
It will include some pretty cool elements I've been wanting to try out in an RP, such as turn based RPG mechanics involving dice rolls! Worry not though, I will be doing the math and controlling the complex stuff behing the scenes, yall just play the game and say what actions you want your character to do!

When it comes to making decisions, I will have a separate OOC thread for yall to debate what the next move is, probably a discord if that will make things easier.
If anything ever comes to a draw, then I will roll a die or flip a coin to break the tie!

Keep in mind this is a heavy story based experience and the RPG elements are very light.

WARNING:
This RP will have content that some may find disturbing or detrimental to their mental health, please do not participate if it will effect you in a negative way.

working on the first post now! it'll be up in a bit
luckily quest RPs don't need that many players but it will remain open for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back