• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest whitespace OOC/Discussion

Main
Here

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
tumblr_n6cmjm3FK01qegob8o4_r2_500.png

Hi! This is where ya'll will discuss and try to agree on what to do next in the story!
If it comes to a tie, I will flip a coin.

1618193453992.png

Whenever you guys come to a mutual decision (or if one decisions stays up without contest for a bit) post it in the main threat as a reply.

Also thank you very much!! :-)

I love how the rp looks on my phone! I don't create posts on mobile, I find it easier on my PC, but I feel like this RP is very mobile-friendly!!

Um, couple of questions. The picture shows a box of tissues?
What did the cat do or how did they react? and...
When looking at the sketchbook is there something to write with?

Um, couple of questions. The picture shows a box of tissues?
What did the cat do or how did they react? and...
When looking at the sketchbook is there something to write with?

!! forgot about the tissues, I’ll fix it now.
and Mewo just meowed at you in curiosity. There’s gonna be a lot of things in the RP that you examine and seemingly do nothing at that moment. In this instance you just appreciated her presence!
Aaaand you’ll have to examine the sketchbook to know for sure.

post is up ! Ill start tagging y'all in case it doesn't give you any notifs on the main thread.

I'll give it thirty more minutes for another reply and I will make the post unless contested.

> Tissues are fine
But light bulb should be last in case it goes out.
Was there something to write with in the Sketch book?

There was but you have to find your crayons first!
also hilarious timing that i posted my reply above right before you replied

This is the first time I have done a 'quest' so I am figuring this out.

Ah okay, so how Quests usually work is kind of like a "Choose Your Own Adventure."
There are multiple choices you are given and you select one, sometimes you are given free rein to input whatever action you want, however, in this instance, there are just a few actions!

I am creating this RP like a game to the best I can, there will be light RPG elements and battles and such, it is heavily story and exploration-focused, however.

No its fine, everyone has their reasons.

I will also let you all know I had a COVID vaccine today. Right now I feel a bit drunk and nauseous so I may be reacting... its all in the normal, but if I drop off suddenly and don't reappear, please don't take offense.

No its fine, everyone has their reasons.

I will also let you all know I had a COVID vaccine today. Right now I feel a bit drunk and nauseous so I may be reacting... its all in the normal, but if I drop off suddenly and don't reappear, please don't take offense.

no offense taken from me, glad you got vaccinated and hope you feel better!

I will be fine if I am reacting its all in the normal so far. Just the nauseous stuff is unsettling... no one likes feeling like they are about to be sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back